I'm with you, Alex...I mean, this stock is pretty volatile and certainly not for the faint of heart. But four straight down days...I don't know... it's just blackjack, I guess! lay it down and take a shot! I'm in at $1.67.
Gotcha...How long does "Phase 3" last? I mean, if they released results yesterday, doesn't that make the next step..."Phase 4"? I'm a little confused here...help me out...
Was yesterday the completion of the "first indication" of "Phase 3"?
Sorry, I'm trying to learn the language, here.
Whaddup homies? You guys still playing gwph?
I am accumulating long, yes LONG GWPH, after yesterday's news...It had been off my radar until the announcement.
YOu may remember I was short this thing at $112...lost money on that because I had to cover too soon on the run to $130, although I was right overall...So...we are right in the middle between $40 and $120...great announcements and now? Apparently 3 trials await? What is the timeline for completion of the next set of trials? Does anyone know this?
I'm looking back to November of last year and seeing a ridge between $76 and $92...Well, we hit $92 yesterday, and we've pulled back...What is our new trading range?
Hope everyone had a good week. I am buying in the low 4.90s today after selling earlier today in the low 5s...I think there is room to run back into the $5.20 range prior to earnings, forget the shareholder meeting...The volume is anemic, but the proxy is less alarming than I originally thought.
The Board of Directors has approved a proposed amendment, subject to shareholder approval, to Article FOURTH of the Articles of Incorporation of the Company (the “Articles”) that increases the number of authorized shares of Common Stock from 39,583,333 shares to 75,000,000 shares. An increase in the number of authorized shares WILL NOT HAVE A DILUTIVE effect on the value of each shareholder’s Common Stock; only the actual issuance of additional Common Stock would have such an effect."
They've done pretty good work, and they want to have the tools in their pocket. Later in the shareholder papmphlet, , the board discusses the need to have the ability to raise additional funds to use on unnamed projects that may come forward. I say wait until after earnings before casting your vote. While the potential for dilution is concerning, I am convinced that the board will use its best discretion before resorting to such an option.