"anyone know when results from that most recent trial might be announced?"
Answered my own question fro the last conf. call it states
"we also still expect to initiate a Phase 2 a trial in osteoarthritis patients during this quarter with top line data projected by end of year"
So results by end of the year
Also have to consider with the huge swings in the market DOW etc. lately ,Investors are skiddish and jumpy.
Add skiddish to a stock that has a LOW float lie CARA and you can get some wide moves!!!
Opportunities are plentiful right now here and elsewhere if a person is in cash.
Agree REXOBXP,,,,SEEMS Like a buying op to me as well....anyone know when results from that most recent trial might be announced?
It is only a 2 week trial ..but understand they have to review data etc.
Trying to wrap my brain around how this director can be buying stock when he has access to material non-public information? ( I.E. He certainly would have knowledge of their NEW rollout plans? ) Wouldn't that be materila information?
It doesn't appear to be a scheduled purchase.It was Open market or private purchase of securities CODE P.
Ram....I got back in this morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,all is forgiven for company selling stock LOL! Don't want to shoot myself in the foot. I expect a test of 21.70 maybe today ,maybe not, but likely soon. Also on earnings it's a given that they aren't making any money yet so that should be expected.Maybe a little dip from peeps that don't understand that all pharmas lose money until they win big on their drugs! So not really concerned about earnings ....besides they might announce something good in there.
There is a filing out on this "preliminary prospectus" and it states "The underwriters have an option for a period of 30 days to purchase up to 447,239 additional shares of our common stock, which is based on an aggregate offering of $65,000,000 of our common stock at an assumed public offering price of $20.43 per share (the last reported sale price of our common stock on The NASDAQ Global Market on July 24, 2015)."
Well I don't think I've ever seen a stock that actually went up from the days closing price the day the offering was made...so in the end I'd say the stock goes lower and maybe that gap will get filled now after all......Like to hear others thoguhts about all of this ....I'm really not sure how this will play out now.Dilution is occurring and that's always a Debby Downer .......so? Love to hear someone elses opinions at this point.
Well I guess my theory that they might be good to shareholders and wait for higher prices just went out the window before they do a secondary offering .........on the other hand I just got out so ......bullet dodged ..............lucky me ............pizzes me off though that they are doing this now with 45 million in the bank .not a nice thing to do to shareohoders is it? Boy,things change quickly around these parts.I wonder what the offering price will be?
Probably China but ....as others have mentioned here .....I don't like that GAP that was created back at 116 do I think it could go there? Unfortunately its possible but couild be looming on the stock.Wish it would just fill it and get it over with.....but???? Who knows ...the shorts certainly want it to LOL!
I don't like the way its trading today .............I'm out for now .....this stock is a swinger ...Now Where did I put those seasick pills ?
"time to short big time"
Go ahead .......Make my day!!!! Are you feeling up to it? Well are ya? Bwahahahahaaaa!
Seriously you could be right !!! Go ahead.let us know how it turns out!!
Why not be good to shareholders and wait for the share price to be in the 30s or 40s even if it may be possible to do a secondary because at that time they would have to sell less shares obviously.Granted they can't control the share price and their instincts may be to strike when the iron is hot but they also might believe that it is going higher as well and wait a bit.At least if I were in their shoes and knew the stock was going higher ,,,,,,and I had some time .......I would certainly would wait.It would be the prudent thing to do.
I don't think they would do a secondary offering at this time.My reasoning is cost per patient on the last Phase II they just finished was 40K per patient which is 62 x 40K = 2.5 million (from the conference call)...........They said the FDA could require 350 patients on the Phase III but that is an unknown number ...IF it were 350 that would 14 Million at 40K per patient.Although they do have other studies going on that have to be funded with 47 Million in cash now ,,,,,,- 2.5 million = 44.5 - another 14 million still leaves 30 million or thereabouts.However,if they were smart they would wait for a little more rise in the share price and wait until winter or sometime after 2015 before doing another offering.Who knows for sure but MGMT.
Cara Therapeutics PT Raised to $34.00 at Piper Jaffray (CARA)
Canaccord Genuity Raises Cara Therapeutics Price Target to $30.00 (CARA)
Been discussiing that gap with several and my thought is it won't get filled.People think those results weren't powerful enough to maintain the PPS but I see it differently .We all know gaps get filled and some never do.With Pharmas the price tag just went up on this one.The results for that itch drug were absolutely marvelous .......I welcome shorts ..because the next news will help the price along when you have to cover. Rock on!!!!!!! We all have a strategy here ........I'm just gonna hang on for awhile..nothing ventured nothing gained.Could be a 100.00 stock soon! Yippee yi oh Kaya!!!