Now approaching 60 million shares and the trend is still down. I see there are a few buyers out there but I'm not ready to nibble just yet. You need the big panic wash out to jump in. Maybe it won't be today.
You cannot tell me that institutions are not selling big time today. Not with that kind of volume. I think there is another leg down coming.
Looks like there was some profit taking earlier but we've flattened out. If I was short, I would not want to stay in this stock overnight. We are looking at a breakout and who knows where this will go this week. This would be a great time to issue a positive PR and throw some gas on the short covering fire.
The 59.50 level did not hold. I think we are now going to accelerate to the downside. Instituitonal funds are not ignorant of TA and will either be selling into this retracement or if looking to buy, wait for the next support level to see it it holds. That should be in the low 50's. All the hyping in the world cannot beat the technicals. Seasoned investors buy into strength.
First test at 59.50 held. Let's see if the next one will. Personally, I don't see it happening.
There will be a huge wall at 5 if it gets there. This has moved pretty fast in two days. I'm in huge but I'll be selling if we have a run over 5 today.
I disagree. OBV is very negative. If the 52 week low doesn't hold, we're headed to 55 very quickly.
Lot's of buying going on in the last hour. I really surprised as how well we've held up. If we break above 4, there will be a lot of short covering into the close.
I've seen it many times over the years. This is being set up by the big boys for a major short. Usually they initiate a sharp move up midday and then comes the sell-off. We'll see if today's move up holds but I seriously doubt it.
I didn't know they had internet in West Virginia, er, I mean West Virgina. But based on your expert opinion, I'm going long and looking for a huge return today.
We will wake up to a PR that says something like this - Big Pharmacy (maybe BIIB) buys European rights to Iclusig for $100 million. Stock price will double immediately. That still leaves the US and Asia market for ARIA plus a huge bank account. I see mid teens coming very quickly.
There's a big seller at 5.50 who is holding us back. I'm looking for a big buyer to break thru that wall sometime this morning. It should be interesting to see where the next surge takes us, hopefully into the 6's.