Repost of terry_insm trade this morning. Did you delete it kvncmcdd (sic) .We understand why
terry_insm • " I hope those thumbs were for the $ 3160 I ( buy 2k @21.90 ) sold in less than half an hour ! ....Volume is not confirming but another drop is probable so Ill just go surfing!........." ( INSM then dropped 7.2%)
Iam completely out of INSM for now. My target was always $26 and with the recent uncertainty I had to take the profits and leave the table.
I may be back, but it depends on the execution of management. I agree with others that new M&A.is needed
Lewis hasn't steered a ship this big before. Perhaps he can step up and handle the task of getting arikayce to market, but I'm not certain. He's fine for M&A.
Like others, I'm not understanding the length of the delay. This is what led me to believe that an M&A process was being pursued. However, my logic is a bit faulty because Uli should have been able to sell the company if the goal was indeed to sell the company.
This means that they either couldn't get the desired valuation or they REALLY ARE planning to go to market alone.
Going to market alone is of course the most lucrative pathway, but is also the riskiest. I don't foresee any obvious issues with the FDA, but FDA
panels make me nervous have brought a lot of hype to the stock and good opportunities to exit.
I keep saying $500 very soon
and bigger than AMGEN
you would think one would want out
Next year will be better when we make $100 a share.Believe me I know what I am talking about !!!!!!
Many pharmas will pay us $3.75 Billion MIN ($100) but 11.8 Billion($300!) if we wait for next year.
Insmed has no approved drug but why don't you believe me? ? ? INSM is just like Genentech!! !!!Genetech has billions of shares we dont !!!!!
blueeyedcatch! If forced now to a buyout,I agree with you,minimum 100.00---but given time I really believe we`ll see 300.00 plus. and they really do become a stand alone big pharma and 300.00 a share becomes a joke,who knows,but I`m holding out for the big payday