Too bad we can't automatically block penny flippers from Yahoo message boards so that real investors can have intelligent and useful investment discussions. If CTSO drops further I will simply add more shares, I am concerned about the stock price 2-3 years from now, not today.
I am holding long and looking to buy more shares after the next dilution round happens. Of course I don't like dilution but that is part of the micro-cap biotech investment game and you should expect to experience it and expect/plan to buy more shares (on a scaling up basis) if the technology remains promising. I still believe in their IP and still see a potential 5X bagger or more for the patient investor - if the IP starts to look shaky then I will sell.
Anyone doing their homework could have seen the insiders selling and sold their shares at a higher price. Lawyers, as usual, will be the only winners in our "blame someone else" society.
LMAO, nice one.
1 warrant = 1 share of ADXS. Why would the warrant price ever be higher than the current market price of the underlying stock price?
If so, it doesn't concern you that management is not being fully transparent? - why not share that information with shareholders if that is the case? Why the secrecy? Are they trying to buy cheap stock themselves at the expense of loyal shareholders?
I hope Braeburn might help Titan management with communication/strategy competency, but not evident in today's press release.
Thanks Nowak, that is how I interpreted as well. I figure Titan is dead money for at least a year and their may be another dillutive financing a long the way, so sold a little over half my holdings today.
Nowak, based on today's announcement, what do you think is the path and timeline for 8mg approval? I need help deciphering their press release and can't afford two attorneys to give me an opinion, lol.
The broad range of interpretations of today's announcement points out a continuing issue with management's poor communication with shareholders. Are they or do they need to refile an NDA for 8mg dose, is this what they plan to do? What is the timeline if so? Management has had plenty of time to figure out a strategy (if they are competent), yet we get another communication with more questions than answers. Is management just incompetent? or are they trying to deceive shareholders? or do they not know what they are going to do? Who knows right now. I may regret this, but after 10+ years as a long in this stock, I reduced my position from 55K shares to 25K shares - if we finally get some clear and straight forward communication from Titan I may add back but for now I am de-risking until I have more confidence in management.