- Can't get outside financing and if that continues "it will be extremely difficult to sustain operations"
- CEO owns over 40% of all outstanding shares, and it even states in the 10-K, "if a major shareholder would decide to liquidate its position, it would have a serious and adverse affect on the share price"
- The company estimates the current share price is valued at between 14 cents and 71 cents
- Borrowed over $1 million in 2014 from private creditors with interest rates as high as 45%
- Total revenue for all of 2014 was $771K (your local pizza shop probably does as much business)
- had $68K worth of inventory returned from #$%$ Sporting Goods because their Artic Armor line failed to sell
- Can't afford an accountant or any financial staff and the CEO stated that this is a "serious material waekness"
- CEO admits there are larger, very well-funded companies offering house wrap insulation and it will be very difficult for them to gain any market share due to the Company being "constantly underfunded".
- Entire company consists of 2 full-time and 2 part-time employees because they can't afford anyone else
- They use a single supplier / manufacturer in Indonesia which company admits will adversely affect the company's ability to fill orders if there is a delay, shutdown, or price increase
You're totally oblivious to common sense and financial facts. TG and his team just petitioned the judge to still get millions in bonus money right in the middle of ch 11 proceedings "to add incentive" to their cause. Huh? Plus he already dumped most, if not all, of his shares. You think he actually gives 2 #$%$ about re-emerging? The only reason he would try to is if it would benefit him personally.....as usual and it won't. Get your head out of the sand and look at the numbers. You might as well tell people to "buy all the powerball tickets you can". They're filing CH7 and the shares will be worthless by year's end. Write it down.
ok, now it's 28 cents - still a gift. It's 28 cents/share more than it will be worth at the end of the year. Your "gift" will continue to lose 20% every 4-6 weeks until they file ch 7 and then your gift will be worth nothing.
You're all out of your mind. Said it over a year ago and I'll say it again: This company is a loser and the guys running it are crooks. They owe over a half billion dollars and counting with no revs. Do the math. This will be chapter 7 by the end of 2015 and you should take the measly 36 cents as a gift. Let it go already.
.....and now we think we deserve our million-dollar bonuses because it is "necessary to motivate" us. TG is actually petitioning the judge and fighting for the $2.275 million in bonuses for the top execs. Gotta tell you, I've been investing a long time and I've never seen a set of balls this big before, especially on a huge piece of garbage like TG. Amazing.