I have to say I'm not willing to hold INO through a bear market given such a high brutal share count, barely any institutional ownership and the pipeline for the most part is still early. That said I feel INO could be a big winner eventually, Dr Kim is the man, and the science could be revolutionizing! What baffles me is why any of the major Biotech/Healthcare funds have not started a position or even a 13G etc, for that reason I am out with my 300% gain, hoping to pick up on the cheap in the future!
Good luck homies!!
I thought about it and I'll live with my decision either way, I would have had an almost 500% gain a few months ago but I didn't have an exit plan. Like I said, where are the healthcare/biotech funds....no where to be seen...that is why I am out, given the 200 plus million share count. peace
Why hasn't even one Biotech/Healthcare fund even started a position, or as much as a 13G? I could name 10 funds that I track, and most of us should be familiar with them....not even one, for that reason I was forced to sell. Great run the this year, not sure how ugly it might get in the next year. good luck
Just to clarify to everyone that posted, all valid points but with such a high share count, no biotech funds invested yet, and a Bear market right around the corner....its my belief-gamble that I will be able to buy cheaper at a later point, meanwhile with INO's prospects all the same. good luck
Move on, I did in the 1.90-2 range and sure glad I did, the market doesnt care about your hopes and wishes,
" put them away for 5 years and you'll be ritch " I recall some BOZO long posting a bunch of times, bear markets right around the corner...make some money while you can, get into cash and buy at a later point if its really gonna take off...wont be any time soon. there is plenty of other better stocks to buy, good luck
Yeah I was watching with a nice smile, I owned CCIH a few months back, sold early unfortunately, and so far they are trading pretty much the same...lots of manipulation, unless theres a major market correction in the works...I wont sell early this time
Anybody else get the feeling when this finally starts breaking out, we might be hitting a market correction?
Thanks for the advice, lack of patience has hurt me in the past...I will wait it out but its frustrating sometimes. Looking at some other #$%$ companies out there with much higher pps can get to a guy