Do not under-estimate the Marsh Surprise. Every year 4th quarter blows out.
1. Remember they had $4 million that was in 3rd quarter pushed into 4th quarter.
2. Natty Gas prices are down so Hydrogen profits are up.
3. Service cost are down huge.
4. They put on a second shift for what? Because they had sales.
5. Pre-paid customers to get the tax write-off.
6. New contract with Nike and Target.
7. Expanding growth with Home Depot and Wal-Mart.
I think anyone who listen to Andy early in January heard that the numbers were going to be above 36.18 million so that's a no brainer. Earning/loss and any extra gravy would be nice. Did everyone forget about the $4 million revenue charged in 3rd quarter and receipted in 4th quarter? So we really are looking at receivables, did they get as many as they could in 4th quarter? I think we will receive a Marsh surprise.