I'm still waiting on our gap up here. Quite a fall from .60. I guess that's the price we pay for being listed on OTC. Question- why didn't RGRX do a reverse split with all these recent news to take the stock back on a normal exchange?
The Korean management team sure knows how to build investor confidence and value. Who knows what kind of deal is in the works- I think we all still agree that despite the recent decline, this stock will be much much higher next year. I've been adding a bit at .40- the MM trades around me as well- I had .40 this AM and while there was a buy at .392 mine didn't go through until later. Funny thing. IMO, keep adding, this will ultimately turn our way
See update. Examiner holds his rejection based on last claims. Didn't find last appeal persuasive. I suppose we appeal again. Maybe donk had a point that we were trading higher on the heart stuff.
thanks Holissddd for this insightful post. Last time I checked any stock's chart I noticed that when it reached new 52 week highs it had slight pull backs. Of course I don't have that stuff that you smoke so my vision might be worse
Looking at trading today again I think it held well. Short tried to take it to .45 but not much was filled at that level. Most of the action today was at .50 and quite a few thousand shares at .51 And we had a new 52 week high, although miniscule, at .515
Noone knows what jj has these days under his sleeves. PR regarding China and a possible dry eye patent is forthcoming. This is not ripe yet for trading, only buy and hold
It's such a huge risk to bet to the downside at this point when news from numerous fronts could hit and cause a spike. There's a limit to what the short can endure and I think we are very close to that threshold. In any case, this will only benefit the longs as the short will eventually need to cover at higher prices. Maybe we drift a little down but the overall direction is very clear
Hmmm... are you friends with hollissddd that promised .10? You guys would get along! The stock is getting momentum because more news are coming- start of trials and patents. Good luck
If the results from China are positive I think we will trade even higher than 2- this will definitely give many new investors the confidence to invest. If a heart partner is announced or trial would start the price we see today will look like a distant dream
With another 3.5 hours left for trading our volume today will easily cross 500k. I'm expecting a close over .5
I hope most longs realize there's still a long path upwards. Why sell now at. 5 if a year from now this could trade well over 1$? Keep your shares!