Looking to get back in AG around bottom. If AG drops below 8.80, there's no support until 6.50s. That's a long way down, so hope 8.80s do not break.
ONVO has a history of spiking up, then dropping at least 50%. It's done that multiple times. I wouldn't touch ONVO above $7. DDD has earnings & as volatile as DDD can be, it's a kinder & gentler ride than ONVO. I currently own DDD, but tracking ONVO to buy it 6.20s or below.
Great post, stocksgirl! I bought mid-54. Might've made a mistake not selling half at $80, but wanted to wait for $90. I saw DDD was overbought, but waited anyway. Hoping it does not go down to 54s, as I'd still like to sell half at $85-90 by mid-Jan. Lesson learned, next time I see a fast-moving stock so overbought, won't hesitate to sell half.
Bought in today. Worldwide electricity & almost all the parts, programs, etc to support it... Wow! Emerging markets will use more electricity & developed countries will need the "razor blades" parts & programs. The scope of this company is unbelievable... Its services & products will be needed for decades to come. I think shorts know better than to short this company, I like the low # of shorts.
Love DDD, sold XONE. I'll wait for a pullback in DDD, then add DDD to my 2nd account instead. This is not behaving as it should. XONE looks like it will pull back more, before it takes off again. I'll still track it & wait for a more opportune time.
Already in DDD for its recent runup. Bought XONE today, hope it doesn't drop right away. DDD & XONE together cover at-home consumer thru heavy industrial, so now have entire 3-D spectrum covered. Hope it's also a profitable combination. DDD slowing down for a consolidation, so hope this will run to 70-75 if DDD takes a breather.
DDD management just poured a big chunk of money into R&D. They're not acting like a company that wants to get bought out. I Hope DDD does not get bought out, and is free to run as the leader in this 3D sector.
Market is down because GDP # came out much higher than expected at 2.8%, not that it's really believable. Also because the ECB did a rate cut. Both these things strengthened the dollar. A higher GDP # strengthens case for taper. But if Oct employment # is low tomorrow as expected, everything today will reverse. Right now the markets are upside-down. Bad news is better for the markets & good news is bad. DDD had a huge run up anyway. It was due to pull back, it's overbought. I'm not worried about DDD.
Closest I've seen is a new ETF "ROBO", The Global Robotics & Automation Index. ONVO isn't on it yet, but DDD, XONE, Dassault 3D companies are. It holds companies that produce industrial & service robots (I-Robot, etc), medical robotics (Intuitive Surgical, etc), robotic software, & 3D printing. ROBO doesn't blow the doors off on the way up, its volatility is a lot lower than I expected. ONVO probably won't be in an ETF for awhile, but I'm buying back in during a pullback.