you are too easy.just messing with you.....ltbr is the only stock that i have owned more than once that i cannot for the life of me figure the ebbs and flows. sure is fun to see others make a little off it though.
O/T have you thought of a patent or some kind of trademark for the Pisstoon? even as a novelty i believe every eco-sensitive household should have a t least one.
well, that just tells you they can't drive it much lower....it seems that is when they do the most work. when it rises and they disappear is when we will have the good news. GL longs...
is that directed at me? the fellow who originally posted this was speaking about MSTX. he also plays isr. read the previous posts. i think this board has lost it's collective mind...pity
Sentiment: Strong Buy
this has caused quite the conversation on the ISR board none the less ....its almost comical....ahhhh rumors.
thanks...bought RNN today. gave me a good jolt to see this on another board an hour later. should have known i wasn't that lucky... GL
could just be rumor but figured maybe some of the long timers here could sort this out.. i copied this from the ISR board.....??????
IT SEEMS THAT THESE 4 COMPANIES GOT THE ORPHAN STATUS IN EUROPE,MSTX,RNN,ISR,GALE,AND IT'S OUT ON EU WEBSITE,you guys can go to MARKET PULSE and scroll down,you will see the person who got it out.
congratulations! about the vaping that is, not the financials.
tips for success ...
1. anticipate cravings and vape until they are gone.
2. celebrate the accomplishment. you are doing what millions "wish they could".
3. take a big whiff or the big ashtray thingies they put outside of grocery store and ask yourself, "is that what i really smelled like? "
4. stay hydrated. very important and often leads to weight loss (another heart/health benefit).
5. if you ever find your self thinking "this isn't doing it for me" bump up the nicotine one level.
the hardest part is over. best of luck, and any support you might need is only as far away as your keyboard. D
its the only way i can get the jaw right. oversized work pants pulled way up...and i am spot on the voice. gave myself another haircut, its pretty much spot on too.