Shares of Supercom (NASDAQ:SPCB) have received a consensus broker rating score of 1.00 (Strong Buy) from the three brokers that provide coverage for the company, Zacks Investment Research reports. Three equities research analysts have rated the stock with a strong buy recommendation.
A number of analysts have recently weighed in on SPCB shares. Analysts at B. Riley initiated coverage on shares of Supercom in a research note on Monday, April 13th. They set a “buy” rating and a $17.75 price target on the stock. Analysts at Singular Research initiated coverage on shares of Supercom in a research note on Tuesday, March 31st. They set a “buy” rating and a $13.25 price target on the stock. Analysts at TheStreet downgraded shares of Supercom from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Friday, March 27th. Finally, analysts at Feltl & Co. initiated coverage on shares of Supercom in a research note on Friday, March 27th. They set a “strong-buy” rating and a $16.00 price target on the stock.
In a research note issued to investors, Vernon Bernardino at MLV & Co Reiterated their Buy rating on Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:PSTI). The analyst placed a $6.00 price target on the stock which indicates a 105.48% upside to the last closing price.
The sale of the first system in Hungary is a result of a marketing campaign to leading physicians and medical centers mainly in Asia and Europe for the IOPtiMate™ system as part of the company's focus on markets with unmet needs for better solutions to treat glaucoma. These marketing efforts have recently resulted in first sales of the IOPtiMate™ system in Hong Kong and Poland, as well as distribution agreements in Peru and Belarus.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
BioLight’s development plans are on track and there are several catalysts expected in subsequent quarters of 2015.
We continue to remain highly positive on BioLight and are maintaining our Buy recommendation and $14.00/share price target.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
BioLight Announces Strategic Partnership to Significantly Expand Presence in China
Hong Kong-based Rock-One International Holdings Ltd to Invest $6.2M in BioLight
Companies to form China-based Joint Venture
Rock-One to be responsible for manufacturing, and regulatory activities within China
In a report released today, Richard Baldry from Roth Capital maintained a Buy rating on Top Image Systems (NASDAQ: TISA), with a price target of $7.50. The company’s shares opened today at $3.35.
Roth Capital affirms Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. (NYSE: CANF) at Buy with a price target of $20 after the company announced that it has completed the development of a commercial predictive biomarker blood test kit for the A3 adenosine receptor (A3AR).
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented, We believe this is an important milestone because it further signals the potential of CANF being the first company able to prospectively identify patients for likely response in major inflammatory disorders. We believe the key proof of concept came from the previous positive randomized Phase II study in rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Can-Fite is moving quickly toward a pivotal data read out in 1Q15 with Phase II/III psoriasis data. We believe that the positive randomized Phase II RA data with CF101 and earlier data in psoriasis bode well for this study. The psoriasis data will consist of efficacy data from ~300 patients. Recall we already received a positive interim analysis for the first 100 patients. With randomized Phase II RA data in hand and psoriasis data coming shortly we believe the company is also poised for a significant partnership. The company has stated that it has been under CDA with multiple companies for a potential CF101 deal for some time now. We believe the psoriasis data could represent the final catalyst in signing the deal as it would emphasize the potential of CF101 in multiple indications.
Can-Fite currently trades with a basic market cap of only approximately $90 million. We believe that positive results from the Phase 2/3 psoriasis trial is likely to result in a revaluation of the company based on an increased likelihood of approval and a partnership deal with a larger pharmaceutical company that is likely to bring in non-dilutive capital the company can utilize to continue development in the other indications.
We believe that, if approved, CF101 will be directly competing with Otezla® for psoriasis patients who have either failed biologic therapy or would like the convenience of an orally dosed medication, an indication that we conservatively believe could result in peak sales of $800 million. For point of reference, Celgene recently guided that Otezla® would be a $1.5 billion drug in 2017. Notwithstanding Celgene's bullish beliefs of Otezla®, if CF101 is an $800 million drug as we suspect, we believe right now it is worth approximately $85 million in value. We arrive at that number by assuming peak sales of $800 million takes place in 2025, with a 25% discount rate and 25% probability of success. Positive Phase 2b data coming in the next 1-2 weeks has the potential to double this valuation, as we would raise our likelihood of success to 50% for the Phase 3 program.
The RA market is quite large, estimated to be approximately $38 billion in 2017, and we estimate that even with modestly less efficacy than the biologic treatments, an oral treatment for RA with a strong safety record and few side effects could likely generate peak revenues in excess of $1 billion. We believe this because of the personalized medicine approach Can-Fite is taking with CF101, based upon data showing that RA patients have increased A3AR expression compared to healthy controls (Madi et al., 2007), and the proof-of-concept data showing that screening patients for A3AR expression level results in a statistically significant difference in ACR20 between CF101 and placebo treated patients. Our valuation assumption for CF101 in RA is approximately $100 million, which we arrive at by forecasting approximately $1 billion in sales by 2025.
Nexavar®, the only systemic treatment approved for HCC, generated over $1 billion in revenues in 2013, thus we forecast that even by going after a smaller patient population, those patients with advanced liver disease, CF102 could achieve peak revenues of $300 million. We are adding in another $40 million for value with CF102 given the peak sales assumptions and probability of success.
[b]Summing up our analysis, we believe Can-Fite is worth approximately $225 million in value, or around 2.5x the current stock price.
The primary risk to an investment in Can-Fite at this juncture is that the Phase 2/3 psoriasis trial fails, which would likely cause a steep drop in the stock price, or that the company is unable to find a suitable partnership to continue development of CF101 in psoriasis. This risk is somewhat mitigated by the fact that the company will be initiating a Phase 3 trial in RA later in 2015 and has also started a Phase 2 trial of CF102 in HCC. In addition to what we have discussed, the company is also completing preclinical studies on CF602 for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and the company's subsidiary, OpthaliX, Inc., is currently testing CF101 in a Phase 2 trial for the treatment of glaucoma, with results expected to be released in the second half of 2015.
In a research note issued today, Roth Capital analyst Richard Baldry reiterated coverage with a Buy rating on shares of Top Image Systems (TISA), and a $7.50 price target following today’s news that TISA acquired eGistics, a cloud-based provider of document management and processing solutions primarily targeting the “eRemittance” payment processing space. The acquisition adds roughly 35% to TISA’s revenues and is expected to be accretive to earnings in the current year.
Baldry commented: “The eGistics acquisition adds substantially to TISA’s scale, with eGistics reporting $10.6M in 2013 revenues versus a 1Q14 run-rate of $32M for TISA. Management expects the acquisition to be accretive to earnings in the current year, which could be an important sentiment catalyst, in our view, as recent investments to accelerate TISA’s growth have pressured near-term earnings and contributed to a 35% pullback to its shares”.