February 12 is when they will present.
This business of servicing offshore oil & gas operations is stable because oil rigs require continuous crew changes, equipment supplies, food services etc.... virtually everything one needs to survive on an oil rig.
Additionally BRS emergency helicopter services is right in the center of demographic trends in virtually all developed nations
Sentiment: Strong Buy
PEG ratio is .60 or 60 percent of value on earnings. Translation: $83 is where ESV should trade.
Only one person on this thread has bothered to read the balance sheet numbers and updated those numbers to reflect the agreement with Verizon.
Answer: Lend it out when the Fed tapering results in higher interest rates and make billions for dividend payments for the next 20 years.
Mark today's price to see what WAT trades for in 12 months.
My guess is $139.
GS guess is $109.
Yes. Ultimately this is what will result in the downfall of the Chinese economy. There is a fundamental rule of economic development which stipulates growth rates rise 4 times the reduction in corruption / honest business practices and vice versa.
Virtually all critical numbers on the balance sheet coming out of this quarter indicate (to me) the next quarter will be even more outstanding than this excellent quarter.
Several companies such as Chinese, European, USA could easily bid $38 and get this over with and benefit from their acquisition.
For example, reasons China would benefit from a takeover of CTB
1. CTB has a major 5,000 employee plant in China.
2. China is close to a major new market for CTB: Russia.
3. CTB major trade route to / from USA makes efficiency greater efficiencies.
4. China needs more presence in USA / Americas delivering high quality products such as tires.
5. USA gaining on Asia in carbon based products (oil & gas surplus) makes sense for China for hedge on input costs for tire production (and other carbon based products).
6. India has minimal export knowledge other than human resources whereas China does.
7. Costs of inputs such as natural gas are becoming extremely inexpensive in USA making companies like CTB more competitive.
ROTF LOL That is the typical pre-takeover article. Just look at the balance sheet numbers, barely above book value and superior long term growth (compare on LONG term chart to the likes of XOM).
Sentiment: Strong Buy