* Kicked the fiscal crisis can down the road again
* Set up another budget committee .... which they will completely ignore ... again
* Once more Obama was not expected to provide any leadership .... just name-calling and blaming
* Got another $1 trillion authorization for more DEBT
* Continued to duck focusing on a sluggish economy, falling employment, falling median income and the impact of ObamaCare on layoffs and shorter working hours
* And, of course, another convenient distraction from Benghazi, IRS abuses, Fast & Furious and other scandals
Democrats insist they would not agree to that approach unless and until the House approves a "clean" budget bill. But wait ..... if the House passed a "clean" bill there would be no need for a bicameral committee!
Who is keeping the Government shut down? Who refuses to negotiate? .... DEMOCRATS! Pure and simple!
“The EPA does not anticipate that this proposed rule will result in notable CO2 emission changes, energy impacts, monetized benefits, costs, or economic impacts by 2022,” the EPA writes under the comments section of its proposal.
The EPA also admits that “the owners of newly built electric generating units will likely choose technologies that meet these standards even in the absence of this proposal due to existing economic conditions as normal business practice.”
(Reuters) - The U.S. government announced new delays in rolling out President Barack Obama's healthcare reform, saying small business and Spanish-language health insurance enrollment services would not begin on October 1 as planned.
Five days before enrollment is set to begin for millions of uninsured Americans, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said employers with 50 or fewer workers will not be able to sign their staff up for private insurance in federally operated exchanges until a month later, November 1, because of technical problems.
The White House also said a Spanish-language service for Latinos, who make up about one-third of the 47 million uninsured in the country, will also not be available until "sometime in October."