No volume today, they just couldn't generate any selling with driving it down. As soon as any buying of any volume came in, the price shot up. Come on shorts, be brave, short enough to drive it into the 1.8's!
Shhhh! I want them to short it back to 1.85 where I want to buy again. I probably will pick some up at 1.90 first.
Yes, and a 2016 estimate of .32 for 2016 is completely reasonable. Margins are close to 90% on Otrexup, and revenue goes almost entirely to earnings once past breakeven. With earnings of .32, this stock would easily be above 5, maybe closer to 10 if earnings are still growing quickly when present earnings become .32 for a year.
It touched 1.85, but none of my order filled. Seems the only way I can get any of this stock is if I buy at the ask, instead of putting a bid in.
No, you didn't prove that. Waiting to see "acceleration in sales" is a fallacy. They already have increasing sales. If there is a sudden jump in sales, the price of the stock won't wallow around waiting for you to buy in, it will gap up. Gaps to the upside in price are a short's worst nightmare, because there is no limit to how much or how fast they can lose their money, and the stock can give no opportunity to cover at a lower price.
tappy, I have expressed in the past that my modus operandi in the market is to buy what I consider fundamentally undervalued stocks and hold until they are at least fully valued. Typically, I have held between 1 year on the short end and up to 5 years on the long end. In EVERY stock I have so chosen, I have made at least 50%, in one case 300%. Each of these took more than a year, again some up to 5 years. Right now I'm holding 8 different stocks. Some I've held longer than ATRS, I've only had any of it for about 7 months. I've seen this trajectory for a stock before, and if anything ATRS is in the fast lane for fulfilling my expectations.
The decision in favor of Medac has ALREADY come and gone. That was the INITIAL court decision, it's in appeal now. The market has ALREADY priced this result in ATRS share price. There is only UPSIDE potential now, huge upside should ATRS win on appeal or settle in some favorable way.
I sold those shares at 2.02, I'd love to re-buy them at 1.85 ... I'm hoping and waiting for that again
Still haven't sold these shares I bought at 1.85, not going to sell so long as it's still going up on the daily. I won't wait much longer though, those shares were purely in excess of what I already had and I bought A LOT at that price.
lol, you obviously do or you wouldn't be replying ... and it's a lot more than "100" or "500 shares"
I now have way more ATRS than I planned on, but this is as close to a sure thing as exists. End of Q selling by institutions ends today. I'll sell these 1.85 shares back to the market above 1.9, probably wait for 1.95 or 2.00
I only wish I had had an order in even lower, I thought they'd spike it down at the end of the day, my next buy order was at 1.80
It's about to bounce ... this is end of quarter institutional selling, i.e. window dressing by getting rid of worst performers. It's going to bounce starting on or slightly before Oct 1st.
Whogo is too dumb to realize that's a POSITIVE for Antares.