All you waiting for sub-2 were fooled again today. Regardless of how low oil goes, GTE is not going to go anywhere close to it's cash per share of 1.2
I would be amazed, regardless of how low oil goes, if this were to go sub-2. If by some miracle it does, I will more than double my position, I'd probably triple my position.
Fooled those shorts and those waiting for 2.1 again. Not going to happen, and shorts were squeezed today in their surprise.
I didn't cover for a loss. I shorted more, and more heavily. And if it gets still more overbought, I'll short even more and even more heavily.
Yep, the peak was reached today, this morning actually, right on schedule. And I greatly increased my number of shares short at 4.8 and above. Now I get to enjoy the ride down.
What the book runners were trying to do this week, is squeeze the shorts ahead of the dumping of offering shares on the 17th. This has peaked and it will come crashing down next week. I shorted yesterday and more heavily this morning, I'm already up on my short shares, and I'm not covering until it's much closer to the offering at 4.05
Absolutely correct, the owners of the shares at 4.05 would LOVE to sell at today's closing price. They'd actually LOVE to sell at 4.1, even that would be pure profit. So, they WILL be dumping shares just as soon as they get them, after the 17th.
Yes, I shorted some yesterday, much more today. I expect to double my short holdings tomorrow if it continues up. Here's why: note it was up .44 yesterday but only .13 today. Get the pattern? If it's up tomorrow, it'll be up less than a dime, and that should be the peak. Just in time for all those offering shares to slam the stock next week.
Wait until the shares are dumped on the market next week. This run-up is to squeeze shorts ahead of that, but the stock will come crashing back to the offering price once the shares hit the market.
"The offering is expected to close on or about February 17, 2015, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions"
The book runners, Cowen and Stifel, are running the price up to try and generate buying. It will soon crash down to the offering price of 4.05, I've been selling today. They want to induce buying, if and when they do, it will plunge and the buyers will be trapped. The dilution will hang on this stock for some time.
Well, time is up on your prediction of 1.88 by Feb 11. This makes the 3rd straight prediction you've been WRONG on, and not just by a little.
Well, now we have confirmation! This was the last trading day of January, and ATRS is NOT under 2.00! You are wrong again bazooka-idiot! But, you do have some value as a CONTRARIAN INDICATOR! lol
Who knows, maybe, forever is a long time to wait to see if that happens, but you said it was going under 2.00 by the end of January .... just 2 more days, I still say you are WRONG
An analyst downgrade is a signal for retail investors like us to BUY! The downgrade is made on behalf of the analyst's clients who are doing just that! After they get their fill of cheap shares, and the price stops dropping, that's when you'll see an upgrade. If an analyst were to come out and say "strong buy", you know you're near a top and it's time to sell.