6 cents a share on a 2 to 5 dollar stock is A LOT, especially when you go from -.25 to +0.06 in one year. The 6 cents coupled with the growth rate would result in a much higher price than today.
If ATRS does indeed earn 6 cents next year, the pe will be much higher than 20X because it will reflect great growth. Other small pharma at ATRS stage that are actually earnings positive sell for much more than 20X pe.
What launch "news"? It's not "news" anymore. So what if it's October, the fact that it's being launch hasn't been news for over a month.
When the price got down to the low 3's I knew it was so close it would have to break below 3. But I'll admit I thought 2.7 or so was going to be the bottom for awhile. When it broke below 2.5 then I really started upping my buy volume on each nickel down. When it broke below 2.00 I was surprised but it a GOOD way, I thought what a bargain. But even then I couldn't predict how much shorts would press their increasingly stupid bet so I was ready willing and able to buy more no matter how far down. It very probably has bottomed now, but even now that's not 100% certain.
You are right but expect a test of the 13 day ema (currently 2.07). That would be healthy so long as it holds above the
That sounds ever so gracious until I remember you were the idiot saying I was a "bag" holder buying at 1.90
My total investment isn't green yet, but it will be at around 2.4, and then the money really start rolling in on my "bags" you were scoffing at.
I noticed over the last week that everytime I put an bid order to buy in the 1.9's, the market maker would step ahead of me and big a penny higher. Eventually, I gave up but it was clear to me that it was being accumulated for a run.
Incidentally, I put my entire position up for sale at 9.00
I don't buy on margin so this excludes those shares from being available to be loaned out for the shorts.
But those idiots working for the hedge fund wouldn't sell me more. I'm considering paying up for more once it becomes more obvious it has bottomed. I won't sell any more below 4.25, maybe not below 4.5, depending upon how earnings and script growth go over the rest of the year. I've got all my "bags" every nickel down, holding them all for my big payoff. The "bags" got bigger each nickel down but I should have made the "bag" even bigger at 1.90
lefty, it's bottoming because the selloff was overdone, period. All bad news more than priced in. BUT the REAL boost in price comes with earnings going positive coupled with progress on new products. Positive wildcards would be a new partner or a buyout.
It certainly is acting like it has bottomed. The 5.00 will come in time, certainly next year if earnings turn positive as estimated. I notice next year's earnings estimate has been recently raised.
Well, I can only hope it'll go under 1.90, my orders are in every nickel down, still waiting, but it's looking less and less likely I'll ever get a fill on them unless an idiot like you wants to sell me some there.
This has got to be the most idiotic asinine prediction I have ever seen, "channel between $1.90 and $2.10 for the next 3 years". We'll soon know how many DAYS your 3 years turns out to be.
Lots of things are priced in. Today's recovery in price shows that. Looking more and more like the bottom has come and gone.