you got it - this is a joke huh? and these incredibly insufferable press releases amazon put's out when announcing these business are painfully nauseating "we love creating things for our customers....." seriously they must think its still 1995. When they announced their phone and Bezos is up on some stage talking about some 7 year too late product with nothing but gimmicks was shocking there was;t a collective laugh by the audience.
1. The phone! - what's it called the...something like spark or fire - i forget because no one bought one they invested hundreds of millions and have promised to double down on it - I just cant wait for the fire2, you??
2. Fresh! - Oh yea bring on those big grocery store margins baby! We'll be rolling it it Let's buy a bunch of trucks then we can make some real money - I just know we can!
3. A button thing you put on your washer to reorder soap - Brilliant!!! Wow i just ordered some soap so easy and so profitable - they spent millions to develop this thing
4. Copy cat Tv set top box - man without this I just don't know how I would function - millions spent and i just keep watching these great shows ....like...
5. TV content - Wow the cash the show about some tranny is bringing is is just ...what can I say simply brilliant - who doesn't want to waste and hour watching some grown man dress like a girl. Are you kidding me this was Bezos top effort.
No leverage in their system - they keep having to spend more to sell more with no end in site. 22 years and only a handful of good quarters/years. The machine known as amazon works for the great for the consumer but makes a horrible business. It's really a phenomenal financial domineering masterpiece by Bezos. Horrible businessman but certainly Wall Street genius.