just got answered. First I take it the 1/14/16 SEC CT ORDER filing related to the FDA request for additional info and should satisfy it as per statement ' we continue to expect FDA clearance for Surgibot System in the first quarter of 2016 ". Second the company is well funding going into commercialization .Third there is a lot of new money presently chasing TRXC as the volume of traded shares f the last few weeks has demonstrated. I could go on but will wait for the 1st quarter CC and am anxious to see how the latest acquisition is doing. Still holding to $4-$6 pps going into FDA decision. Any other thoughts regarding the 1/14/16 filing?
The current float of stock is aprox.75 million. Insiders control aprox. 43 million shares. During the last 9 trading days aprox.50 million shares have traded. Currently no SEC flings filed showing any new 5% players , this IMO will change soon. Curious to see who the new player/players are. This stock is churning big time. PPS has risen from sub $2 to mid $3's. IMO TRXC is in play not on M&A news but on PENDING FDA decision which is due at any time and possible overseas sales/revenue from latest acquisition. With the market tanking daily could you imagine what TRXC would be doing in a strong vibrant market?
of trading volume has already surpassed average daily levels , again. It appears clearer to me as each day pass's that some serious money is getting behind TRXC prior to the FDA decision. If this volume trend continues as it has for the last week or so it is not hard to see TRXC trading in the $4-6 pps range prior to announcement , IMO.
With the FDA decision due within weeks does one really think management would consider selling for pennies on the dollar? IMO the current price action is more FDA dependent than any buyout rumor. The patent alone is worth $1 billion alone when approved. With the current investor and management roster this company is setting up for a moon shot not a walk with J&J.
My reasoning also and throw in some of the people on the money and management sides. We should get our answer regarding the FDA by the end of the current quarter if the timeline hasn't changed. GL
IMO J&J is smoke and mirrors. It's hard to see Frost , Opko, Et Al letting TRXC go with OPKO creating a medical and drug goliath . Controlling as much stock as they do I thought Opko would take TRXC out after approval. If they let it go it would be for a fortune. Who knows Frost is a deal maker extrodinaire.......
if anything other than acceptance it would be a request for further data with an extension of application of aprox. 3-6 months, IMO. I agree that would have a negative effect on the stock price but not 70%. In the meantime the run up to decision might produce a $5-6 pps handle. Your opinion?
has to say , the traders will play. With Frost et al backing TRXC and Pope et al running it and the FDA within 60-90 days of announcement , approval/disapproval , trading this daily now is like playing musical chairs as the music is about to stop. Smart money is positioning going into decision. I wouldn't be surprise to see this run up to the $4-$6 range prior to announcement. I have been with TRXC for awhile and have been averaging down for awhile and like the upside at these prices.
Agreed and to paraphrase another old sage " the markets , or stock , can remain irrational longer than one can remain solvent". Time, or in this case timing, something we could all use more of. Here's to the team at QFOR and all who are invested in their quest .
Health and Happiness
to some it's constructive criticizium to another a negative post. Some were taught to learn from their mistakes others , to their misfortune , continue to repeat again and again with the same results. One definition of insanity that I was taught is " Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insane". I have tried in my posts to show the error, contradictions of management with the intention to alert others who might not be as observant. To continually accept ineptness without comment is a form of acceptance where I come from.
As far as the horse goes my question is , Would you lay it down if it had a broken leg?
We could talk volumes on Frost , I'm sure , but this is not the time or forum. Working in the field, as you do , what is the time frame for reporting to the SEC a " Material effect event " and wouldn't the cost of an acquisition and asset qualify as one ?
In business I do not take things personally. Let me ask a simply question , do you think that to announce an acquisition and asset purchase and not the cost is a prudent management procedure? Stock prices rise and fall due to many variables , management being just one of many. Comparing Frost et al over at OPKO to the group running QFOR is like comparing Jobs to Sculley currently , perhaps time will tell another story,
I have stated my position on QFOR business model in the past, my concern is managements ability to carry it out. To answer your question I will, as I'VE stated, give management a couple of quarters to implement their stated plan. I agree with you regarding the amount of investment/speculation opportunities available.
Have been in OPKO for years now. Awhile back while doing some DD on Frost/Opko I came across his connection. If you google Frost you will see TRXC listed under other affiliations . While doing my DD I liked what I saw in TRXC and bought for my SPEC . Portfolio. Got caught with/by the FDA postponement/extension last year but like TRXC chances . Seems like someone agrees with me lately...........
Funny 3 thumbs down. Must be Star Trek fans " blindly going where no man has gone before". Seriously am I the only one who has a problem with the way management has been handling things for the last year or so. I always thought it was a positive to know , understand ones weakness's and to work on improving and eliminating them.