As we enter quarter 2 of 2015 the 510 application is getting real close. Managements last statement regarding submission of 510 to FDA was " by mid 2015 " , less than 90 days from now. After the last postponement last year and the subsequent good news regarding some operational success things have been really quiet. Management must remain quiet prior to releasing material news matters. Things are about to get real interesting in the next few months, IMO.
time. With the 15th this week, QFOR needs to report. IMO we get a 20% plus swing one way or the other. I'M expecting a nice revenue gain with very strong forward guidance. Management needs to explain tardiness in reporting that calms/answers investor concerns or it could be awhile before sp gets to real fair market value. I like the company products and space but need confidence in management to maintain my present position. Like I said show and tell time.
I thought/believe I saw under news on the yahoo board that QFOR changed accountants. Yet when I had time in the evening to followup it was gone and the Braichild info was there. Did anybody else witness this ?
Since you seem to know something about how things work your last sentence puzzles me. Since I am a supporter of QFOR and have been for over a year now I must ask you. Do you believe that the way management is handling the accounting, and filing of same, over the past year is professional? They have stated they want to uplist, and they are having a hard time filing on time? Like I have stated, I like the companies prospects but you have to be honest, management has not looked very professional letting this situation get to this point. Calling management names is childlike at best, I agree, but professional? Being in the trenches as you say you have you know that management that allows accounting problems is one of shareholders worst nightmares. I do not think clueless is applicable. Not being concerned with managements professionalism at this point is being clueless till the problem is corrected. I have tens of thousands of reasons to question management that are not clueless. How they handle this will have a large influence on the viability of QFOR going forward IMO.
seems to be sell opko and buy brli if you believe the deal will close, that will soon pass. The deal is a win/win for all involved from a business sense, IMO. BRLI is selling @ aprox. $42 ps today and will transfer to opko shares @ $54 ps when deal closes one would get a 20%+ gain plus, within aprox. 6 months, NOT BAD. You get any appreciation in OPKO with none of the downside if the deal closes. If brli walks from deal opko gets breakup fees, brli board and major holders want deal. The benefits to all parties, business/product wise, seem strong upon first reading. It benefits opko to get its pps higher prior to close so I expect the Doctor, et al, to start buying again as soon as the dust settles to accomplish this, as well as other catalysts. Both stocks have large short positions so expect lawyers to circle but will be quickly disposed of, IMO.
QFOR will be reporting the Sept-Dec 2014 period when it reports. The new insurance contract/revenue is in the Jan-March 2015 period. I am expecting to see a nice , moderate, growth in year over year revenue growth with a strong guidance forward. If an analyst , or two, picks up on QFOR we could see a strong upward tick in stock price but until real revenues start to occur we should see realistic upward movement thru the next quarter or so, IMO.
is controlled by insiders, mutual funds and institutions. A large % of the rest was obtained recently via the secondary @$14 a share. Not much available, IMO, this is getting interesting
profit taking, alot shorted from $14 on down and closed or some started accumulating around $7ish. $3 on $7 is to tempting to let ride. A thousand stories in the naked city. as long as CGIX keeps setting higher highs , higher lows and doesn't blow below 20-50 ave this spec is ok, IMO. Product, management, backers, etc are all in place for commercial acceptance. Ins.coding and reimbursement creates a nice ride to multi bagger, once again IMO. When you have a 40% plus gain in less than a month do you take any profits? small float = large price swings
With all due respect all you need do is dial the direct line and hit 0 to speak to an operator, I have. The company is in business and functioning, check recent contract signings and confirmations. Nobody likes accounting questions or tardiness but the company has released a statement addressing it and has stated its position. They will not nor should they say anything, on or off the record, until they file a financial statement. This is not GE with a large , organized staff but a startup, a growing company that is speculative at best. I would suggest waiting for managements CC and the financials at this point, not guess's or message board opinions. Nobody from the company will make a statement regarding the financial statements till then ,IMO.
Although they could announce another contract signing before then.........
One of the many straws that make up the OPKO basket. OPKO is like one big diversified basket of possible homeruns , funds, LARGE AND SMALL, are going to continue to play a bigger and bigger role going forward, IMO.
Health & Happiness
beginning to look like some MBA Candidates at a major business school could run this company better. I agree time and my patience are quickly evaporating also. Over 6 weeks and counting and no sign of life from current team , not good..........................................
One of the two big overhangs seems to have been removed by Supreme Court decision, ACA and Exchanges stay. Now we await auditors getting QFOR financials current. Management has been quit for months now and with the news release today it begs the question , is this all that's gone on in the last few months ? The impression from management was of strong growth and acceptance etc. . This piece of news regarding some summer programs in the south doesn't seem to be that much of a revenue producer, revenues were not even discussed. Timeline regarding financials should be more concrete than presently stated , additionally , the company should be stating when financials will be current not just 2014, IMO.
IMO , That is one of the standard answers used. Additionally they probably do have some adjustments due to their type of business. Now is the time to get everything on the straight and narrow. IF everything management said they are working on comes to fruition, which so far seems reliable , they should be in line for another major signing in the coming months. A possible doubling of business revenues in a short time period is always rewarded. How they account for revenues could be whats in question.
reimbursements. Can anybody save me the time and forward the date CGIX submitted for insurance codes. If memory serves me well we should be hearing news in the next quarter or so. With MSK, Cleveland clinic, etc all on board this is about to get real interesting quickly. When one understands that there are less than 2.5 million shares in play, float minus insiders, institutions etc [ back of envelope aprox. ] .and real revenues just around the corner the stock price trajectory has a beautiful look over the next year or so. How many pap smears in N.Y. yearly alone, millions ! India ? the world? and that is one test only. THX Pappajohn for the turn on.
With less than 30 million shares floated that's $1 per share.......................less than 90 days to submission, FDA approval 12-18 months? ...........tomorrow should be interesting!