Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Neuberger Berman Real Estate Se Message Board

dwoods4q 108 posts  |  Last Activity: Feb 12, 2016 3:50 PM Member since: Mar 13, 2009
  • Reply to

    Some of my questions

    by dwoods4q Feb 10, 2016 12:22 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Feb 12, 2016 3:50 PM Flag

    I was referring to the increased money from the trading volume, millions of shares trading daily vs the usual 100 thousand average daily trading volume prior to the current run up. Hundreds of thousand $$ daily vs millions $$ daily, new money, new action. My question was regarding the SEC CT Order , perhaps I could have worded it differently.

  • dwoods4q by dwoods4q Feb 12, 2016 11:38 AM Flag

    Management is currently putting all its ducks in a row and taking aim. The current SEC filings show a whos who of the Bio tech world. It further shows the lock up period of SOFAR it's largest current holder which is in effect thru Sept. and then allows a 50%liquidation of a 15 million share stake. The company is well capitalized and can raise what ever it needs with the new shelf, the current investor group will buy to protect their positions and mutual funds, etc , will buy upon FDA approval. IMO most of the large investors will ride this company thru commercialization and beyond and/or are capable of taking the company out themselves, witness Frost & Jane et al. , OPKO, etc. With the company stating, and filing same with the SEC, that they expect FDA approval in quarter 1 of 2016 the next few quarters should be very interesting and profitable . All press going forward will only increase interest and activity in TRXC . Enjoy the ride........

  • Reply to

    Volume

    by tomdaking5 Feb 11, 2016 1:30 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Feb 11, 2016 4:08 PM Flag

    throw in a sub 8 million share float with 50%held by insiders and institutions . Really need a strong , positive CC call.

  • Reply to

    Is this the beginning

    by dwoods4q Feb 11, 2016 10:10 AM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Feb 11, 2016 1:07 PM Flag

    meant known not know. Anyway here's to a good upcoming CC , recurring revenues, new contracts and $1 pps, a fair , current , valuation , IMO.

  • Reply to

    Some of my questions

    by dwoods4q Feb 10, 2016 12:22 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Feb 11, 2016 11:00 AM Flag

    not sure what that has to do with SEC CT ORDER ?

  • of a proactive , investor conscience management awakening. A little self promotion to help get know, a good start, IMO.

  • Reply to

    Some of my questions

    by dwoods4q Feb 10, 2016 12:22 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Feb 10, 2016 2:51 PM Flag

    if they are expecting clearance by the end of the quarter one would conclude TRXC believes the FDA has what it wants/needs.

  • just got answered. First I take it the 1/14/16 SEC CT ORDER filing related to the FDA request for additional info and should satisfy it as per statement ' we continue to expect FDA clearance for Surgibot System in the first quarter of 2016 ". Second the company is well funding going into commercialization .Third there is a lot of new money presently chasing TRXC as the volume of traded shares f the last few weeks has demonstrated. I could go on but will wait for the 1st quarter CC and am anxious to see how the latest acquisition is doing. Still holding to $4-$6 pps going into FDA decision. Any other thoughts regarding the 1/14/16 filing?

  • The current float of stock is aprox.75 million. Insiders control aprox. 43 million shares. During the last 9 trading days aprox.50 million shares have traded. Currently no SEC flings filed showing any new 5% players , this IMO will change soon. Curious to see who the new player/players are. This stock is churning big time. PPS has risen from sub $2 to mid $3's. IMO TRXC is in play not on M&A news but on PENDING FDA decision which is due at any time and possible overseas sales/revenue from latest acquisition. With the market tanking daily could you imagine what TRXC would be doing in a strong vibrant market?

  • of trading volume has already surpassed average daily levels , again. It appears clearer to me as each day pass's that some serious money is getting behind TRXC prior to the FDA decision. If this volume trend continues as it has for the last week or so it is not hard to see TRXC trading in the $4-6 pps range prior to announcement , IMO.

  • Reply to

    As we wait for what the FDA

    by dwoods4q Jan 29, 2016 12:37 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Feb 2, 2016 11:11 AM Flag

    " only he knows " agreed. Enjoy the ride to FDA decision all the buyout noise is a sideshow, IMO.

  • With the FDA decision due within weeks does one really think management would consider selling for pennies on the dollar? IMO the current price action is more FDA dependent than any buyout rumor. The patent alone is worth $1 billion alone when approved. With the current investor and management roster this company is setting up for a moon shot not a walk with J&J.

  • Reply to

    As we wait for what the FDA

    by dwoods4q Jan 29, 2016 12:37 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Feb 1, 2016 3:04 PM Flag

    My reasoning also and throw in some of the people on the money and management sides. We should get our answer regarding the FDA by the end of the current quarter if the timeline hasn't changed. GL

  • Reply to

    As we wait for what the FDA

    by dwoods4q Jan 29, 2016 12:37 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Feb 1, 2016 1:32 PM Flag

    I meant medical device and drug company .

  • Reply to

    As we wait for what the FDA

    by dwoods4q Jan 29, 2016 12:37 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Feb 1, 2016 1:30 PM Flag

    IMO J&J is smoke and mirrors. It's hard to see Frost , Opko, Et Al letting TRXC go with OPKO creating a medical and drug goliath . Controlling as much stock as they do I thought Opko would take TRXC out after approval. If they let it go it would be for a fortune. Who knows Frost is a deal maker extrodinaire.......

  • Reply to

    As we wait for what the FDA

    by dwoods4q Jan 29, 2016 12:37 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Feb 1, 2016 10:18 AM Flag

    if anything other than acceptance it would be a request for further data with an extension of application of aprox. 3-6 months, IMO. I agree that would have a negative effect on the stock price but not 70%. In the meantime the run up to decision might produce a $5-6 pps handle. Your opinion?

  • has to say , the traders will play. With Frost et al backing TRXC and Pope et al running it and the FDA within 60-90 days of announcement , approval/disapproval , trading this daily now is like playing musical chairs as the music is about to stop. Smart money is positioning going into decision. I wouldn't be surprise to see this run up to the $4-$6 range prior to announcement. I have been with TRXC for awhile and have been averaging down for awhile and like the upside at these prices.

  • Reply to

    The latest acquisition raises

    by dwoods4q Jan 26, 2016 12:16 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Jan 28, 2016 4:10 PM Flag

    Agreed and to paraphrase another old sage " the markets , or stock , can remain irrational longer than one can remain solvent". Time, or in this case timing, something we could all use more of. Here's to the team at QFOR and all who are invested in their quest .
    Health and Happiness

  • Reply to

    The latest acquisition raises

    by dwoods4q Jan 26, 2016 12:16 PM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Jan 28, 2016 11:52 AM Flag

    to some it's constructive criticizium to another a negative post. Some were taught to learn from their mistakes others , to their misfortune , continue to repeat again and again with the same results. One definition of insanity that I was taught is " Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insane". I have tried in my posts to show the error, contradictions of management with the intention to alert others who might not be as observant. To continually accept ineptness without comment is a form of acceptance where I come from.
    As far as the horse goes my question is , Would you lay it down if it had a broken leg?

  • Reply to

    Valuation question

    by dwoods4q Jan 27, 2016 9:56 AM
    dwoods4q dwoods4q Jan 28, 2016 9:09 AM Flag

    If/when FDA approves in 1st quarter you might see $5+ before spring, IMO

NRO
4.24+0.08(+1.92%)Feb 12 4:00 PMEST