Haven't had time to catch up on things lately but will later today, thx. To answer your question I have followed Dr. Frost for years , made some decent money and lost a little , this is exactly the way he moves. I wrote a couple of days ago about combining/merging these companies on this board. The merging and spinoff sounds just like his type of financially engineered deals . Be nimble and not greedy, might need to play multiple positions. You/we will do ok , IMO.
Makes sense to have Bio and Mining as stand alone on first blush.
Sometimes interests , with large amounts of stock , that wish to open/close a position will make arrangements with another interested party wishing to do the same WILL use the closing price , or a predetermined one , so as to not drive/distort the price during the trading day. IMO
What if they were to roll up with Levon and some deep pocketed insiders? With insiders and Levon controlling such a large % of Pershing could they be looking to aquire more properties ? Is present management capable of growing and managing further expansion ? They have a few very wealthy backers.
the quarter in the next week or so. IMO , They are waiting as long as possible to gain info/insight into the last big contract signing action. This report they can give forward looking projections not only for possible signings but for revenues from existing contracts. Should be interesting , perhaps now we will trade with a market value in excess of enterprise value. With any strong positive results the PPS could see real upside movement, once again IMO .
After reading the report the company appears to be proceeding /tracking right along with the business plan/proforma they have been stating for awhile now. Good news IMO. Management appears strong and capable . The Board is knowledgable and capable. The current stock float is 7.7 million shares and insiders/institutions control over 70%. Insiders are not selling they are buying. Some have converted debt instruments to stock @$10 ps over the last year. Pappajohn was buying on the open market in Dec at sub $7 ps. Aprox 7%of float is shorted currently. Sales are growing, tests are becoming the industry standard , Additional insurance coding and reimbursements are in the future as well as additional revenue producing tests. The company is well funded and revenues are growing. The collaborations/client lists are a who's who of the medical world. etc etc
IMO the current and future upside vs the downside risk for stock price appreciation is very strong. Any opinions/insights ?
If you put a stop loss trade on your position take a look at the trading action today , on NASDAQ SITE , from 9:34:17 AM thru 9:36:08 and watch how they took out a $6.91 position IMO. This stock is to thinly traded to use a stop loss IMO. Any comments on CC the other day , I thought they seemed rite on track with the proforma/ business plan they have projected.
Glad to see nothing has changed on this board. The current news is/was expected as is the final approvals and acceptance of the technology , no thx to management. I see that it still remains impossible to remain on topic on this board. My question is/was " when , THATS RITE WHEN , Medicare/Medicaid approves and states reimbursement rates must insured wait for code implementation" , I would assume so. Not sure of the process as it applies to a medical device. Anybody with knowledge pls. forward. From the pace of things it still appears revenues are still about a year out. Glad to see the option of a scan vs knife is advancing, albiet , at a glacial pace.
With an implementation date of 1/1/2016 for cpt codes , does that mean that if Medicare/caid gives approval and amount earlier, insurance reimbursement will start 1/1/2016 and not earlier? In short no revenues til the end of 2015 ?
IMO It's that earlier projections are coming to fruition. And the value is a little behind schedule pps wise. This should be trading around $1 ps wise.
Gut/instinct/premonition sometimes trump technicals. Don't have a feel regarding direction, which is odd , but I have that same feeling and have for a couple of weeks now. GL , health and happiness either way , preferably $1 to the upside .
and counting since last fin. report in Nov. / 2014. I believe this one should close the year and perhaps management will supply 2015 guidance that will break this present trading range. Anybody hear anything regarding report , CC ,Etc. ?
Bought in after Doc at Pershing , I,M @ .43 ps. Got into OPKO a year and half or so @ $10 av and was getting concerned til about 2 months ago, have a fairly large position. Have had Celgene and Teva for years , teva is where I first came across the Dr. and his group .Ive been building a position in TRCX , IF THEY GET SUBMISSION IN BY MID YEAR 2015, the stock could move nicely IMO. Would fit in nicely with OPKO and their devices.