so what happens when everyone who is hating on titan right now, then the price goes down even more
because they need more trials. What do you guys want? A medal? I can guarantee if that happens they will
load the boat! I put money on that! Stoopid haters. Play the game! don't like it gamble with CTIC! lol
then you better buy when the stock drops... I had a fat amount of shares that I sold last run up to 1.25... I am accumulating more now as we speak. just hold tight and you will make money! Good luck!
"I just contacted Braeburn,as the TTNP operator was unavailable.
The meeting is scheduled for 3PM EST. "
I wonder even though we wont hear anything, could this be true? I hope we don't have to wait last minute to hear a PR it would be nice to hear something as soon as possible.
you tell me that temptation is very hard to resist these wicked women they just persist .. you hear that one about Michael some say he must gay I try to argue but they say he was straight he would move that way! LOOK AT ALL THESE RUMORS THEY SURROUNDING me everyday!!!!
Exactly Tiger, that's what I have been wondering as well. Everyone is FIGHTING talking about how great of a deal or how bad of a deal this is. I want to know what the PPS will be when approved and getting $15 Million upfront. That's less then our Partnership with Braeburn when we got $20 Mill.
I expect maybe $1.75 / 2 / 2.50 maybe 2.75 a share if we get approved now. Somewhere in that range. Terrible! I wonder who still thinks we will pop to $3PPS lol. Please Correct me if wrong. Thank You.
So we all are talking about the ups and downs of sunils dealings ok.
Some like it, some don't, whatever... Now that we will only get $15 Million upfront from Probuphine
if approved sometime. How much will the PPS be? (Keep in mind when we signed a contract with Brauburn we got $20 Mill upfront and to my remembering the PPS didn't shoot up significantly high.)
So what are we talking with Probuphine Approval? $2.50 /2.75/ 3 PPS?
If it goes to 50 cent I will load the boat. while listening to 50 cents wanksta! cd lol
try $50 Mill if approved and who's to say Sunil is waiting for a buyout. Why waste time on all that other stuff? When He knows money is coming in.
If what you say is true, I will be loading the boat! Titan has given me some nice $$$ since 2009.
you should be glad if it goes down more.