Sat, Dec 27, 2014, 2:09 AM EST - U.S. Markets closed


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Insmed Incorporated Message Board

dy2ski 155 posts  |  Last Activity: Nov 6, 2014 8:02 AM Member since: Dec 15, 2010
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • dy2ski dy2ski Nov 6, 2014 8:02 AM Flag

    Yeah, good to hear again but many, many years away. Everything is very slow going now...except for cash burn! These guys need to pull-off a Partnership while things are moving in BP/Biotech! What ever happened to Japan?!

  • Reply to

    PR Hot from the wires

    by ries123 Sep 3, 2014 8:17 AM
    dy2ski dy2ski Sep 3, 2014 10:29 AM Flag

    I wonder if presently in Europe or if we do eventually get an FDA Approval for either CF or NTM, if this will validate to the point of allowing us/them to bypass full Phase Clinical Trials for other Liposomal attached Medications?

  • Reply to


    by zake1 Aug 14, 2014 5:21 PM
    dy2ski dy2ski Aug 14, 2014 7:12 PM Flag

    Yep. Looks like an open market buy as opposed to Options Exercised.
    Real nice. Undeniably positive event...and dare I say, bullish?
    Will be even better if we see a slew of other open market buys as we are now, obviously, in the period for Insiders to buy, etc.

  • Practically every *Analyst* covering (except Webush, who actually called this near perfectly. Coincidence?) is getting a piece of this latest dilution. Oh, but wait! This Offering means that these *Banks* believe in Insmed, just like we little ole' common holders! Oh, how warm and fuzzy! They would never go long AND short and reiterate Price Targets just because they know WELL in advance what's coming! NOPE. NEVER!
    Hopefully, our Money Raising, Hedge Fund CEO can actually secure a Partnership.....or who knows....maybe there is another Slam Dunk Transave type company out there that every major Pharma has ignored that just needs a little cash.
    Holding long is undeniably a suckers bet when you're on the outside like we Retail Holders.
    Congrats to you traders out there for ignoring the spoon-fed *messages.* Well done.

  • Reply to


    by dy2ski Aug 4, 2014 9:00 PM
    dy2ski dy2ski Aug 5, 2014 6:54 AM Flag

    All good points and it certainly would be a relief to see partnership agreements signed soon. Drechsler's comment at yesterday's CC stating that the company would be *opportunistic raising capital...*, our CEO's close relationships w/ banks, at least 20 million needed for new trials, a monthly Burn Rate of 5 million(?) and pretty much no substantial news for the rest of the year could mean dilution is coming, though.
    Yep, we'll see.

  • dy2ski by dy2ski Aug 4, 2014 9:00 PM Flag

    Today was a disappointment. No other way to spin it. Mr. Lewis is soooooooo excited that we now finally have regulatory clarity and have a partner in the FDA?!? Hmmmm, our partner (FDA) just sent us back to the 20 yard line. We are now YEARS away in the US. Period. I was fooled by the Break Through Therapy Designation because it obviously turned out to be meaningless. Oh well. A Banker as CEO ain't all bad if you're on the *inside*.
    It all comes down to Europe now. For some of us, anyway.

  • Reply to

    Bought more today

    by zake1 Jun 3, 2014 10:57 AM
    dy2ski dy2ski Jun 3, 2014 7:01 PM Flag

    LOL. Good one. (ahem)
    He got his clients out in the $19. range and he was more or less right about the NTM trial. So, tell me this: are we now closer to Webush's $7.00 OR Piper's $51. ?!?
    You KNOW Piper's prolly front-running any offering...shorting for good measure too boot.
    Silly me for buying and holding and not trading the stock.
    My bad.

  • Reply to

    Would suspect mgmt will need to provide support

    by jd39souza98 Jun 3, 2014 10:45 AM
    dy2ski dy2ski Jun 3, 2014 12:29 PM Flag

    Yep, and those in-the-know will have hedged, shorted and yes, even longed their way to serious enrichment.

  • Reply to

    Bought more today

    by zake1 Jun 3, 2014 10:57 AM
    dy2ski dy2ski Jun 3, 2014 12:19 PM Flag

    Gonna take quite the news releases to get this back to $20. And IF it does, some of us will certainly be lamenting/wondering that it should/could have been $30. or more if not for Gupta's trial design and now Lewis hammering us and gifting his Wall St. colleagues.
    Wade/Webush were right, all along.

  • Reply to

    Mixed Securities Shelf

    by justarook04 May 30, 2014 6:27 PM
    dy2ski dy2ski May 30, 2014 8:40 PM Flag

    Oh, WHEW! They'll be no dilution to current shareholders or any proposed stock sales. Just a little Friday afternoon desk-clearing. Nothing to see here. Sweet! (exhale)
    Silly me.

  • Reply to

    Mixed Securities Shelf

    by justarook04 May 30, 2014 6:27 PM
    dy2ski dy2ski May 30, 2014 7:13 PM Flag

    It means that Management (Mr. Lewis IS a banker, first and foremost) has shamefully waited until after the close on a Friday to let us know that we are to be diluted. (We KNOW Webush didn't get the deal, don't we!?) May also signal that an NTM PH III is coming. We'll just see how many shares and what Lewis has priced the offering at.
    So much for the *Asian Partnership*, eh?

  • Wow. David R. Brennan. Not too shabby...

  • Reply to

    What's changed?

    by zake1 Apr 29, 2014 9:44 AM
    dy2ski dy2ski Apr 29, 2014 10:25 AM Flag

    Bit of a Perfect Storm with the *failed* Primary Endpoint of the NTM Trial coinciding with the Biotech Correction. Dilution is always a concern with Bio's especially depending upon what exactly the FDA says with regards to the NTM situations and increased monthly burn with new hires, infrastructure, etc. as well. But you can't help but think that there will be significant off-label prescriptions from the Euro/Canadian CF indication, though, no matter. Mr. Lewis hasn't said much about off-label Rx because, well, he's not supposed too. Theoretically, even with a PH III NTM trial underway (IF needed), patients outside of a trial might be prescribed Arykace, elsewhere, right?

  • dy2ski dy2ski Mar 25, 2014 8:47 PM Flag

    Lewis did announce at the Leerink C/C that he would have an analysis of the data by the Lead Investigators of the study on the NTM Conference Call so I would guess it's just the way he likes do things. Would have to imagine that IF the data isn't a homerun, there is more than likely at least a sub-set of patients that responded well, etc. With this Biotech *correction* underway on Wall Street, if the data is indeed decent, there could be a lot of investors flocking to Insmed tomorrow.

  • Reply to


    by zake1 Feb 20, 2014 4:21 PM
    dy2ski dy2ski Feb 20, 2014 8:44 PM Flag

    Such a horrible disease and yet this person would hope for less choices, alternatives and success for the people suffering. What a world.

  • Reply to

    Many questions and a comment

    by mike75x5 Feb 11, 2014 4:10 PM
    dy2ski dy2ski Feb 11, 2014 6:47 PM Flag

    Let's just hope the downgrades weren't because they didn't get a piece of some sort of dilutive financing coming down the pike. I'm puzzled that Mr. Lewis, a Wall St. insider himself, wasn't able to coddle and regularly keep the few analyst that cover us informed enough to prevent today's ridiculous analyst actions. ?!
    Regardless, it's sleazy masquerade, all the way around.

  • Reply to

    This just in

    by zake1 Jan 31, 2014 4:17 PM
    dy2ski dy2ski Jan 31, 2014 7:30 PM Flag

    This is great! Puzzling why they didn't or haven't yet put out a boastful Press Release for this achievement! Very quiet period for the Company. Seems like a no-brainer to PR this news considering they learned of approval on the 28th.

  • Reply to

    The phase 3 for NTM will not start till 2015

    by l40characters Jan 11, 2014 6:19 AM
    dy2ski dy2ski Jan 11, 2014 7:04 AM Flag

    The NTM Trial is blinded. In any case, Doctors will have the option of prescribing *Off-Label* for other indications, such as NTM, when Arikace is on the market for CF.

  • Reply to

    Market Cap....

    by insmhistorian Jan 6, 2014 4:03 PM
    dy2ski dy2ski Jan 7, 2014 7:26 AM Flag

    Mr. Lewis is supposedly *blinded* by the NTM trial, like everyone else. One would have to assume that he is getting anecdotal data and whispers from those involved, at the very least, though. Dilution stinks but it's just what publicly traded companies, ESPECIALLY Biotech companies with zero Earnings do. Is the timing ever good for dilution? Also, like it or not, all of the nice Analyst Coverage and Upgrades (that has been a big factor in the increased Market Cap) goes hand and hand with the dilution.
    Will Lewis is a banker from Wall Street.
    The science behind our IP is what it is.
    So far, I believe in both.

  • Reply to

    This is big news

    by zake1 Jan 3, 2014 4:41 PM
    dy2ski dy2ski Jan 3, 2014 7:42 PM Flag

    Very pleasantly surprised. When I first saw *SEC Filing 8 K...* filed after hours on a Friday, I was expecting something slimy and dilutive. This is much better. Proactive move considering the current space and lease is up this year...guessing we had to buy-out the last months of the current lease. The options, including renting additional space could just be boiler-plate but still very positive that language is in the lease.
    So, will we get NTM news before we hear Managements objectives for the new space?

15.37+0.08(+0.52%)Dec 26 4:00 PMEST

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Virgin America Inc.
NASDAQFri, Dec 26, 2014 4:00 PM EST
Rice Energy Inc.
NYSEFri, Dec 26, 2014 4:02 PM EST
Southwestern Energy Co.
NYSEFri, Dec 26, 2014 4:02 PM EST