Yes it is quiet enough to hear a pin drop. And it will be this way till we see second quarter in mid August now with stock movements that will drive us crazy. Don't pay attention though cause don't forget, this will be the quarter that things will start happening. Not big but to be followed big in third quarter. It's a long term play. Let the day traders have at it.
Looks like we're into the program trading arena now. The short gaming stock run has hit the wall today so it's time for the tough to get tougher.
Ok, so you see a quarterly cash burn of $10 million with cash on hand of $15 million. So yes, mathematically you are correct. But as a professional executive, would you dare wait that long to refill your coffers. Conclusion, when you make these statements, first of all, understand that 4 1/2 months of cash on hand for a no revenue bio is bad and, secondly, don't ever assume you can wait till the last minute to raise cash. Accordingly, please reconsider where you're blowing this from.
PS, my only hesitation would be how they will handle the debt repayment schedule which requires substantial funds in the very near future. I expect a restructuring or a conversion to equity
I understand you would like to see faster growth but steady is good in the long term. Further, I am interested to see more of what will be with the new introductions in Q2 and the awaited announcement of what the next major motion picture game is going to be. Also, when I look to the bio's of the main management and it's directors they are stellar and it gives confidence to a team who knows how to play long ball. For me this is a long term play so from that perspective I think we differ and I understand your position on getting out. I will stick with it and hope to see a good rise by mid 2017.
While operating metrics continue their upward path and EBITDA continues to show a nice trend one question I do have is the amortization of debt costs which are rather large and I'm looking for a better explanation of the arrangement behind this.
Tells me that a lot of people who were thinking of selling before and waited too long have said now's the time. There may not be another opportunity like this.
OK, with the last few days as they have been, disappointing is where it's at. Hope you're wrong about $.13 though. After a year at $.15 before the last run up, that would be tragic. Especially in light of what they still have going for them.
Would love a PR with an update.
Lastly, now that we have a basher on this board it's a comfortable feeling as bashers only come out when there are true possibilities abound. Otherwise you wouldn't make a dime bashing a company that didn't have something to offer.
Bla, bla, bla. Exactly why so many games are advertised on TV over and over again. Why don't you take some time and talk to people who play these games. Get a Facebook account and watch how many times there are posts about these games. And you have completely ignored the coming of the VR games and, in the case of TAPM, many of there games are built to work on the VR platform.
Oh yeah and MGM obviously doesn't care to listen to you as they have partnered with TAPM for the Rocky production. And, oh yeah, there's already been another major motion picture game introduction announced. Don't know what it is yet but if it's another MGM production you might think very hard about your comment.
Wow, you bought at the high. Sorry to hear that but at some point you might consider selling and shifting to something that might grow faster. Don't look at it as a loss if you sell. Look at it as an opportunity to recover in another stock with better chances.
One last thing, I stay now for a L/'T play. If the timing of the move is what I think it will be (somewhere between Aug - Nov) then I have L/T treatment and it all works out. If not, oh well, then I'm carrying the bags.
A reverse split would be a problem in that the float is already low enough and that would really put a huge damper on it. Not sure what you think the benefit of a reverse split would be. They did $2.4M in revenue last year and are projecting $3.7 to $4.4 I think for this year. In my experience that is a good increase with what they are doing and I think we'd agree this will take time. I do think we will see movement when the forecast materializes. At this time, if's a first forecast and this company isn't generally known well enough to feed off of a forecast. So let's check back after second quarter report in mid August and see where it's gone.