Somewhat agree about listing on the US market - the playing field is not level - I'm looking at the acceleration of volume to the downside closely. back on the 7th there was a big exit. So we shall see. a 50% retracement would bring us back to $70 which would NOT BE UNHEALTHY for the stock - it simply depends on how the volume comes into this.
AA is in a box from $7.70 to ~$8.50 - play the range until something changes; look at the exhaustion of selling on the monthly - if it drifts up it's simply because there is not the downside supply. I'll play the ranges until some meaningful weekly volume starts to break this thing out. Needs to break the pivot high $8.68 on volume first.
Have not had the two year old for quite some time - for sure I'm short this from yesterday afternoon with puts - no big deal, we will let the price action speak - 10-4
I said have fun - I mean shorts can have fun at this point - longs are going to hurt for a while - this baby has some issues - it is what it is look at the share price now that the MSM has quit lying...
someone bought 200 45sept puts for $.25 - thought I'd follow for a trade - nothing against this company but the chart is setting up for lower, that is r/r is looking that way at the moment. GL all
I don't bash stocks or companys unless we're talking the job killing WMT- but I am short this stock for a trade only.
Waxman (D-Calif.) and Cummings (D-Md.) are solid communist trash - they have been able to participate in the death of our Constitution - I hope they don't get what they want here because it can't be good.
sometimes you just have to laugh at this stuff...http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-18/dear-mr-dimon-is-your-bank-getting-corporate-welfare-.html
You know I bought puts on this last week - not that I don't like this stock - not about that... I like guns... We broke through the 50dma - that's going to force a test IMHO. There is a potential bear flag forming - no biggy - will have to watch price action next week. I call last weeks action distribution, you ladys and gentleman can call it what you want. March 22 there is a gap that's calling the share price name - I never ignore gaps because they almost always get filled, it's just a matter of time. upgrades are pump and dump STUDY. this could melt up to 52.19 on lower volume you buy puts hand over fist. Look at the level of distribution over the past week - if you think big money is going to jump in this on 1MM volume then be my guest - go long when it melts up on low volume and good luck.
AAPL, CMG, IBM... must I continue? these are the ones that lead us up, their leading us down if one cares to admit it. Sell in May and go away - OK! Actually I covered my AAPL puts but holding new ones on CMG - out there a couple months, if they take AAPL back up to 595 may short again - slow meltdown, zig zag down, or something like that.
TLT has been holding up pretty well since the Apr9 gap up. think the fast money folks are out of that one so is anyone here looking for some volume to pick up? this thing is set up for a nice breakout, may even hit 122 sometime soon - I'm holding some calls - if it pops 119 on volume I may add some calls if the vix does not break hard north. Any other ideas?
FCC: Google Deliberately Held Up Our Investigation | Fox Business http://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/2012/04/16/fcc-google-deliberately-impeded-our-probe/ via (worse they stole passwords from wifi systems)
someone called a short - I took a little loss getting out at $3.30 - who cares why... that will cost you money. I'm not going to get short or long - not worth stepping between others slugging it out - GL
firmly turning the 3sma positive - need first test of 10sma 33.56 then I can kick back and let it ride. sold my calls into strenght yesterday morning and re-loaded late afternoon - this one is not a good option stock because of spread but sometimes you can get them to work.