You know, I have to agree with you ... I think it may be ignorant money and manipulators driving this down. I've been in from over $4 and down to $.07 buying and selling and this has happened over and over again.
No way of knowing what will occur, but, have to believe that 1) no deal = nice rise from this level or 2) deal = $3.80 or better.
Either way I beleive those in at less than this price have to make out well eventually.
We'll see !!
Given the decrease in volumn and the seeming lack of response to Duke's sunday morning opinions (which I always find enlighting, wrong or right) it appears the SIRI "traders" have gone home for some sleep.
I guess the big question is when will the party being again , if ever.
A price target of $5 is fun to think about but with $3.68 hovering as the only real number out there it takes some nerve, as well as patience, to hold.
I think you make good sense as you cut through the noise in your post.
. There are a lot of "what ifs" but I don't see them making it much past this summer if the new guy does not make a sale or at least get a promise.
I got most of mine at .14 but I'm not holding muc if it goes below .20 againt.
I just read the transcript from yesterday's conference call. I'm not the brightest person out here but there was not a whole lot of meat in that narritive. You've got to wonder what these guys do all day long .... they surely did not exhibit a sense of enthusiam for the product(s) or offer any assurance that they are there to make money.
Did anyone get something different from that experience than me ? Where was the plan to make money? Where were the indications that they were talking to someone who might buy there product?
If I am missing something please help me out ... I'd be most appreciative.
As I understand the situation "The Montano Faction" has been determined to be a non entity .... they were disposed of after a couple of elections held a few months ago.
I would concede that the last horse in the race was replaced by the second to last but still may have a chance of finishing.
In the short term I would guess (and with this holding it seems everything is a guess !!) that if tomorrows afternoons update bears no tangible good news we will be able to pick up some shares at $.21c or lower.
Thank you for your informed opinions. You are obviously very qualified and your efforts should be appreciated by all of we amaturs.
Can't help myself for asking however, why would a guy like you waste your time and energy providing expert advice to uniformed folks such as me ?
Maybe I'm just too old and cynical to understand that some people do not have to have an underlying agenda but it is is very confusing to me.
Unfortunately, you may be spot on with your view of the future ....... Management needs to make something happen to generate revenue.
There is a lot to look forward to .... that is the good news. The bad news is that has been true for the past 10 + years. These people like to invent but do not seem to be able to sell anything.
I could use some help. I've been pumping cash into and ETF called SRTY believing that the market is going to tank once the FED stops their nonesense. Result is that I'm getting killed ... down 75%.
Can one of you patient people let me know if I have a better chance shorting the market with UVXY ?
Thanks and I understand that you have better things to do than counsel a novice such as me.
I sold 8000 shares of this at $1.30 after buying most of them at $.75 ... how do you think I feel today after checking back in since that time ?
True story !!!!
It is really amazing how the volume and price swings have quieted in the past month. It is just as striking to see how all the old posters seem to have stopped sharing their thoughts. Guesss they have all sold and moved on ...
I know the Valentine's Day announcement has significance but since it is not the only time something of importance has driven the stock price up only to have it plunge shortly thereafter I am wary.
Mitigating my eurporhia is the fact that the price recently almost tripled, retraced back 50% and then came back 33% on Firday. The bounces of the last month are not unlike their predecessors.
A number of people much more informed than me have issued cautions on this board which surround LQMT's lack of revenue, stock dilution, and, patents that are open to a number of questions regarding the capacity for the company to generate profits.
I believe a valid conclusion to all the drama that circles LQMT stock is that nobody really knows where it could go. There is a possibilty it could triple in the near term but it is just as feasible it could tank or even go bankrupt.
Oily gave us some good advice when he suggested it may be wise to take some profits from time to time and buy on the dips from time to time. I'm going to continue to follow that kind of stratgey until the picure becomes a bit more clear. My fear is that since I'm 66 years old clarity might not come during my lifetime.
Thank you sir ... I am of limited knowledge and appreciate the words you have freely offered.
I do think the dilution is only one of the barriers to the success of this company and its stock. I am very concerned over the capacity of folks to move the stock price up 150%, then take it down 50% and then back up 40% in a matter of minutes.
I won't be selling until revenue starts to come in (if ever) but I enjoy the action more than anything.
Is this for real or just more hype ?