Honestly I don't know anything about PDE4's. I just know ANAC's results aren't that exciting especially when new OTC topical systems are having 80% to 90% success. There is an excellent Seeking Alpha article on 8/13/2015 that I tend to agree with. I also commented there about my sister dermatologist's product and her success rate. I'm sure there will be a place for specialty products, such as ANAC's, I just don't think the market will be as wide open as they think.
That is why it is in the $2's. But there is a decent chance of $8+ soon. And we are back in a stage where a settlement could happen any day.
Curious that RVP issued a PR about the oral arguments today. Maybe they just want to show they are still alive. I still think this runs up into Feb 29.
ANAC's drugs aren't going to sell well at all IMO. I think it has a log way to fall still. They would be smart to buy something that really cures atopic dermatitis while they still have the means.
Q4 2015 is the last Q to count USA sales. But there are still some rest of world sales that count toward the milestone for a while. I don't think it will make the $400M, but I do think sales are picking up substantially and that it will have a shot at the next milestone.
It not oil causing HUN's problems. It is the market forces that have caused oil to dump. These forces are affecting all commodities. Too much supply and too little demand as large economies pull back. This drives the margins on things like HUN's products to zero or lower.
Can it be possible? It is actually green as I look right now. May be only a second. Sure looked like capitulation, clean out all the stops this morning. That could very well be the bottom. I'm calling it now. Give or take about $2.
Yep. And the higher cash of the NXST offer is offset somewhat by the extra time it will take for the deal to close. As we saw today, the stock portion of any offer can drop significantly very quickly. We are looking at closing months from now, so who knows what the offers really are worth? And with credit drying up, that makes it all the more risky. This may be worth $17 to $20+, but if the offers fall through, it's back to $10.
The chances of winning are clearly on RVP's side. BDX hopes to drag this out longer than RVP can last financially. We are back to the share price from before RVP won the judgement. I think it is a bargain here but certainly not a sure thing. And the liquidity is low, so if someone wants out while we wait, there could be some extreme bargains.
You would be surprised then. I have seen it happen several times. Somebody is clearly watching the activity at the court and waiting with a finger on the button.
If it pops 20% on only this news, real news is going to be very interesting. I would guess with the tax selling done and anticipation of oral arguments, we will rise gradually from now until then. Just a guess. I would be interested in anybody's take on what will happen at the hearing.