% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

công ty Questcor Pharmaceuticals Message Board

echuck81 9 posts  |  Last Activity: Sep 28, 2015 5:46 PM Member since: Dec 11, 2007
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Thanks, Democrats

    by cdgingrich2001 Sep 21, 2015 3:13 PM
    echuck81 echuck81 Sep 28, 2015 5:46 PM Flag

    I called Al Franken's office a MN senator. The person I talked was clueless person who answered the phone about healthcare and how it work in the country particularly how long its takes to get a drug approved from start to finished. I told her I would never vote for a Democratic candidate again because Hillary Cliction. I also ask her how someone answering phones for the senator could be so uninformed about about an important as healthcare, Nothing but dead silence on the other end of the phone. These are the people running our country, no wonder the country is in so much trouble.

    Call your senator's office to see how little they know about this important issue. You will be amazed!

  • Reply to

    this selloff is...

    by russianmule2000 Sep 28, 2015 1:17 PM
    echuck81 echuck81 Sep 28, 2015 1:37 PM Flag

    Thank Hillary Clinton for a good portion of this. She got her wish, I hope she is happy sitting on her butt 2 years from now doing nothing!

  • Reply to

    people - this isn't about Hillary

    by topgunbioinvestor Sep 22, 2015 12:32 PM
    echuck81 echuck81 Sep 22, 2015 1:05 PM Flag

    I agree wiih you Jackadd9. I am taking Ibrance right now for breast cancer, yes, men can get breast cancer! the average time it works is 26 months. This is a lifetime to someone who has stage 4 cancer. Yes it costs about $140,000 a year, Yes that is expensive, get the FDA off its #$%$ and start cooperating with the drug companies to get the drugs that work through the approval process faster. It takes 14 to 18 years to get a new molecule approved by the FDA. only about 10% make it if I remember right. How much money is written on the other 90% that they don't get ant anything for???

    Raise the percent added to the social security withholding tax out of everyone's payroll tax, 90% of the people wouldn't even notice it. The benefits would be huge! Nobody has the balls to raise taxes! Hilary is a terrible candidate. She couldn't even keep Bill in line. How can anyone expect her to run the country

  • echuck81 echuck81 Sep 19, 2015 3:56 PM Flag

    No chance! Celgene made a huge investment in the Company recently,

  • Reply to

    This is great but why is going up so fast!

    by jr777755 Sep 17, 2015 10:45 AM
    echuck81 echuck81 Sep 17, 2015 12:15 PM Flag

    There was a nice write up in the IBD today. Its a must read newspaper if you are a serious investor!

  • Reply to


    by mrboo56 Sep 15, 2015 9:04 AM
    echuck81 echuck81 Sep 15, 2015 9:28 AM Flag

    How long have we waited for this announcement? Years! This big!! Just like Ford with Alcoa.

  • echuck81 echuck81 Sep 12, 2015 5:31 PM Flag

    The market is in a tank. Acad filed a NDA this week went up about $1.50 a share, should have been up at least $5.00.

  • Reply to

    Buying ACAD

    by echuck81 Sep 10, 2015 3:11 PM
    echuck81 echuck81 Sep 11, 2015 9:35 PM Flag

    This drug will be good too. Keeping the rights to it was smart! They have the potential to be a 100.00 stock or more. If it's used off label for Alzheimer's it could go a lot higher. After 2 delays in filing the NDA people got tired of waiting. The expectation was that the NDA would be filed at year end. I bought more this week. I will continue to buy more on pull backs. I want to hold 10,000 to 15,000 shares by year end. My mother-in-law is in a nursing home 25% of the people in a nursing home will benefit from the drug. It will make it easier for the workers in the nursing home also!

  • echuck81 by echuck81 Sep 10, 2015 3:11 PM Flag

    I have bought a few companies like ACAD after they they filed NDA's. I am amazined They didn't go up more, hat goes to show you how bad the market is right now. I have sold most of the companies a day or 2 before meetings. The stock price tends to go down after approval. I have bought shares the last couple of days and will unload all of the shares a day or 2 before FDA approval meeting. GTLA

93.600.00(0.00%)Aug 14 4:00 PMEDT