With M&A climate improving and Tech 2H seasonality begun and Europe back to work..Zhone Calls are beginning to firm up especially January 2.5. Techs MU HPQ AMD seeing reiteration or raised ratings with PT as high as 80% above current stock price at 15 year old price.
in Company Analyst Call said "could be stronger than expected....need to see more data".... Sandbagged forecast will be preannounced higher mid-quarter.
AMD sandbagged outlook. In Conf call said Corp Demand Stronger.. could be stronger than expected... some XP ans some pent up demand rise.n.we need to see more data...
Beginning to be seen by AMD who is watching for more data to see if they want to get more bullish. This from their Conference Call (Seeking Alpha transcript) excerpt:
I don’t think there is any question that commercial has been stronger than everyone anticipated. There is no doubt that's partially driven by the XP Refresh, that's for sure. There is also some pent-up commercial demand, we’re starting to see and feel a little bit of that as we’ve now introduced the product. I think it’s going to be stronger than expected, but the real debate has to be in our minds is that where is that peaking in terms of that. Was that the XP things through that April and kind of trails off into the second half of the year, our thoughts are it’s still positive and it’s going to be good, but we’ve got to see a little bit more data on where that commercials going to go in terms of it’s going to be as robust as it was in this middle part of the year.
It does....dip AH....then rise when they consider the full go-forward situation and revenue expansion with the economic pie enlargening
1. AMD Year/Year is growing in mid-20%s Growth Rate
2. AMD Re-Emphasizing Enterprise...which is growing as reported by INTC HPQ MSFT
3. Consumer spending rising for Autos, Homes, Retail
4. Economy growing faster than forecasted as seen in today' Manufacturing Philly Report & Fed Reserve seeing so much growth will have to raise int rates sooner rather than later
5. Malaysian Airline crazy funk over
6. AMD the past few reports has risen into ER, dipped, then grew again on the company's double-digit revenue growth
7. Buy AMD Calls on dips 6 Months Out or two ER cycles (premiums are cheap)
Sandisk has PE 22 and sells in Flash they have supply constraint so guided down.
Micron has PE 11 sells some Flash and very much in DRAM and guided strongly doesn't have a supply constraint.
MU going higher
Expectations are very low with PEG ratio 0.61 which is lowest in the industry.
Price of the Stock is flat to lower going into the Earnings Report is the Perfect set up.
If ZHNE reports decent company results this stock will easily rally. It has done this before.