GTHP - Come on Gene!
I thought the stock would trade to @$0.0075 after the reverse split (I predicted 75 cents after the 100 to 1 RS) and prior to the secondary. We are there already. Actually we are lower. We should hear about the reverse split quite soon. However, what happened to Kenya? Bangladesh? Mexico? Bridge Financing? GE? China? Come on Gene, not even you can be that incompetent unless you are a complete fraud.
So they get GE to be a distributor for India.... do you really think that is going to help beyond 1-2 days? They could not even ship the machines for Turkey last year/quarter. can not buy it until the secondary IMHO.
Look at how much money they are paying in interest each quarter! Yes they are selling Luviva machines at a loss. Hoping to make money on disposables. They are burning @$1.5mm per quarter. They are out of cash. They are pledging IP to get a bridge loan until they can get the reverse split done and another round of toxic financing in the spring. I would expect some hype going forward.... maybe Bulgaria, maybe a tiny order for Kenya.... but more significant dilution in the spring and the stock will eventually brake 1 penny (or $1 after reverse split).
Basically expected GTHP to complete reverse split and to fall another 40-50%. I honestly think secondary will be priced @75 cents after the 100 for 1 split. They might hype Bulgaria and possibly they announce a tiny order for Kenya.... They hyped Kenya for over 14 months now.... still waiting and now hearing is a small order. They hyped Nigeria, Mexico, Bangladesh, etc.... where are the orders? Pretty pathetic. Pledging the IP is the only way they can get a bridge loan to get to secondary in the spring. You are correct Gene is beyond horrible.
Many on this board have questioned the need for a reverse split. Please look at the number of shares authorized. Compare it to the number of shares they are required to issue. Based on the current price they need to issue shares that far exceeds the number of shares authorized. Please do some DD before you question the need for a reverse split. 100 to 1 is what they are requesting to FINRA. This is almost a done deal that does not need to be questioned. They will get a bridge loan to get them to another secondary by pledging IP. Also look at the record of GTHP regarding secondaries. They always priced them at a steep discount (20 percent is very typical). Now if you are just pumping you can disregard the facts.
Tonoos you know better. There is NO way they get approval in 2016. By the time they conduct the new study, refile, and wait for 180 days or more for a response from FDA is probably mid 2017.
Are you serious? You are just a pumper I guess. Everyone knows FDA approval is not even a possibility in 2016. First they have to refile with FDA and it will require a new study with more data. Maybe when they announce the reverse split you will catch a clue.
Buying shares on the secondary or just after it is the only way to play it on the long side.... Historically GTHP completes these secondaries at a 20% discount... So my guess the stock will be trading @75-85 cents after the secondary since the reverse split should be announced this month. There are people / posters, like Step, that think they are not doing a reverse split.... those are the buyers at these levels. I think the smart money waits for further dilution in the spring.
As far as Turkey, I do not give Gene a break on Turkey. He continues to over promise and under deliver. Turkey delayed shipment until 2016 is just another example of his inability to lead this company. What happened to Kenya any day? That was over 13 months ago when he proclaimed GTHP was on the brink of getting a huge order from Kenya.... Now we might just get a tiny order.... This is normal operating procedure for Gene. Het Gene what happened to Bangladesh, Mexico, Nigeria.... yup you promises those as well.... well we got Bulgaria. Whoop, whoop....
GTHP still bleeding over $1mm per quarter. $275K in sales in Q4 means another $1mm plus loss. They need $1.5MM to SURVIVE to March-April to complete another secondary. Don't you get it? Reverse Split (100 for 1), Loan pledging IP this month.... then wait for secondary that historically is done at a 20% discount to market. Oh wait you are the one that thinks they are NOT doing a reverse split, right?
Logistics issues related to Turkey? Wow. They only have one large client and they can not even figure it out? Waiting for them to pledge IP to get survival money.... remember secondary will be priced at a 20% discount.
What are they going to hype now? Bulgaria? Really?
Sales are down $130K year over year! Turkey slips. Waiting for kenya. Waiting for FNRA to approve RS, waiting for them to pledge IP to get some money to survive until secondary in the spring. Pretty horrible. They are hyping $276K in sales in Q4? SALES ARE DOWN $130K VERSUS LAST YEAR!!!!! Hey our sales are down @20% versus last year!
- Sales in 2015 ($665k) DECLINED $130K versus previous year (795K).
- Turkey shipment slides to Q1 2016
- Waiting for Kenya. Tiny order now expected this month.
- Remember the hype on Bangladesh? What are they hyping next? Mexico? Nigeria?
- As usual still waiting for loan announcement pledging IP. Late as usual.
- Waiting for FNRA approval for split.
What a disaster. They could not even ship Turkey last year after hyping it all year long. They did not have much to ship either. Proud of shipping $276K? Huge losses continues ahead of secondary in the spring.
Geez.....I wish I could bet you money on the reverse split. No use? How many shares are authorized? How many shares need to be issued at the current price? Let wait a couple of days.... Then we will find out if they are getting bridge financing (Pledging IP only way to get money right now). The reverse split is a done deal IMHO. Look (that requires a bit of research) how many shares GTHP needs to issue and how many shares are authorized. Again, bridge financing and pledging the IP, Reverse split, and secondary in the spring. If you think otherwise you better do your DD. Personally, thinking the best way to play it is to get involved in the secondary in the spring of 2016 at a discount.
GTHP is going to be required to pledge the IP to get a bridge loan until they can complete a secondary in the spring. From my experience you wait until they get the secondary completed before you dip your toes. Of course, mgmt is HOPING they can announce Kenya (any day now for over 13 months), China (any day now for over 6 months), or actually get an actual order outside of Turkey. Reverse split gives you a price per share of @$1.50... would not be too surprised to see the stock back to 75 cents or less by the time they priced the secondary for the spring. They always priced it at a 20% discount or less.... So unless you actually get a miracle (Kenya order) I would expect the stock to go down another 50% by the time they complete the secondary in the spring. This time.... the IP is pledged so....the end game is getting very close without orders.
You are probably correct. Gene said China next week but we are talking any day by now. They are probably going to release the news about Patagonia and China together to max the upside for GTHP.
Minister of health from Patagonia is a supporter and a believer in Luviva. Patagonia has a strong commitment to our product and we expect an order for 1 Luviva machine by late 2017 if we provide the disposables for free. In addition, negotiations for China rights are going to well be expect our 3 prospects to pay us more for the rights in China than the entire market cap of the company. Although they can buy the entire company for less than $2mm they plan to pay us 2X our market cap for the rights in China. Furthermore, the meeting with the FDA was delayed again since there is no point in meeting with them. It is obvious they want a much larger data sample and GTHP does not have the resources or time to produce.
Larry.... Kenya next week!!!!!!! Gene is almost certain now. Next week or the week after.... If not Kenya it will be Nigeria. What happened to Bangladesh? Oops I am drifting. Maybe no Kenya order but a PR that the Minister of Health in Patagonia is a true supporter of Luviva. In addition, China is closer than it was 1 month ago :-)!
Pizza and refills delivery any day now.... definitely next week! I am in if we can keep Gene so I can tell him each week that his paycheck is coming any day now.... definitely this week or next!