I understand and agree but the reality of investors getting any money from Gene or GTHP is small at best. Not against a SEC investigation on Gene. It is going to require several of us contacting the SEC. I think we will get a prearranged BK package. At best you get a buyer willing to meet the company's financial obligations and the common becomes worthless. I do not see any paperwork (S1) detailing more toxic financing and next week is April. They are out of cash and time IMHO unless a miracle happens.
Gene is a complete failure as a CEO. He lacks the skill to lead a company. Furthermore, he has zero understanding of how to get financing. Sadly, Gene has taken GTHP to the brink of BK after completing too many toxic deals. The last one with Aquarius was beyond awful. Moreover, Gene has consistently over promise and under deliver. To make matters worse Gene has had too many private conversations with investors misleading them regarding GTHP sales. Can he be investigated by the SEC? I think the company is too small but his behavior is technically criminal.
You are correct. I wish Gene Cartwright was facing jail time. There is plenty of his behavior that I would label as criminal. However, it was his complete lack of understanding how to provide financing for GTHP that drove this company to this pre BK situation. One horrible toxic financing deal after the next proved too much for this young company. Gene is a first time CEO and should NEVER be allowed to run another public company. I wish the SEC would investigate this pathetic and IMHO corrupt CEO, but GTHP is too small for them to bother.
The current volume (huge) during the few trading days is holders of the preferred converting to common shares. Why? So they can dump their position before the next toxic financing deal or more likely before they file for BK at this point. Whoever is buying even at these levels is a real gambler because it is going to be very hard to trade it. Maybe there is a fluff PR coming up but the end seems near. What can they do at this point? Lie about China again? GE? Please do not insult our collective intelligence. Are they going to announce selling 5-10 machines in Africa? Folks, IMHO, it does not matter anymore.
Many people on this board doubted when I discussed the possibility of a 100 to 1 reverse split a couple months ago Most were not looking at the balance sheet and the huge numbers of shares GTHP needed to issue. Earnings and the 10K are out (last month). At this point, either GTHP gets a S1 out very soon or they will file for BK. You might get a dead cat bounce here and there but the balance sheet does not lie. Does it matter if GTHP announces they sold 5 machines in Nigeria or Kenya at this point? They are out of money and financing might not be available. They pledged the IP. Cartwright is the worse CEO I have dealt with during my 35 years as a investor/trader. His conduct is border line criminal.
As I discussed previously I expected the 100 to 1 reverse split because all the shares they had to issue to holders of preferred stock. Obviously earnings were pretty horrible and they are out of cash. Either a S1 is published very soon or I expect some type of prearranged BK filing.
GTHP will report Q4 and 2015 losses this Monday. They will also file the 10K. That is the final step before the can issue a S1 by the end of the month or early April. More toxic financing is inevitable this spring. The stock IMHO is reacting in anticipation of more toxic financing. At this rate you are probable looking at a stock below 20 cents with the toxic financing given a lot of warrant to new shareholders. As a result, current holders of common stock are getting dilute to oblivion.
GTHP will announce their losses for Q4 and 2015 Monday after the close. Shortly after the report they will need to file the 10K. Translation, the S1 will probably be out by month end. IMHO, the stock is reacting to the soon to be released S1 with more toxic financing on the way.
Some fluff PR before earnings. GTHP has to report earnings this month for Q4. I expect a PR soon announcing the date. Once they announce earnings they will file the 10K. Soon after the 10K is publish expect a S1 detailing more toxic financing. I think that is scenario unless we see a miracle before the end of the month.
They need to issue their Q4 results and get the K10 out. I expect the conference call to be scheduled this month (they have until March 31st I believe). Once the K10 is out they will rush out the S1 to complete another round of toxic financing with huge dilution. If they truly care about shareholders they would have sold this pig long time ago. Selling the company seems more logical that continue with all these horrible financings that are killing the common.
They pledged the IP just to get bridge financing to get to the next toxic secondary. They also committed to providing a percent of sales going forward. The situation is really bad and dilution is going to be a big issue going forward. Never mind all the stock they need to issue to the holders of the preferred stock. At the current price that represents massive dilution as well. I am hearing Aquarius might be involved again. That is really bad news for the current holders of the common.
This situation reminds me of the toxic financing they completed October/November 2014. The stock was trading 45-50 cents in the fall. However, GTHP rapidly plunged to 30 cents when rumors of a S1 was coming out. By the time the toxic financing was done the stock was at 20 cents and never recovered. Any monies coming from a deal for China or GE seems like a pipe dream to me. As far as orders.... Gene has promised large orders for over 2 years. We are still waiting. Bangladesh? Mexico? or worse yet.... Kenya? Kenya was suppose to be huge 2 years ago!
Now that Tonaquint is out and the reverse split is announced, I expect a S1 sooner rather than later. GTHP will be out of money by April so they have NO CHOICE. The S1 will give us a feel for how horrible the next round of financing will be in the spring. Once again these deals are usually done at a 20% discount and expect plenty of warrants. A S1 could quickly move the stock to @30 cents after the RS and the toxic financing might occur below that level. You have massive dilution coming your way.
Please do some DD! How many shares do they need to issue for preferred stock? How many shares they need for warrants? I tried to tell you they HAD NO CHOICE but to do a reverse split because of all the shares they need to issue. Never mind the next round of toxic financing this spring. Do some due diligence please!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am guessing S1 in early March and more toxic financing in April. THEY HAVE NO CHOICE unless they want to go BK.