Filed July 28th (PMA). Assume @180 days = End of January / February. More importantly, can they complete this offering this month? if so at what price? The CEO has a tendency of over promising and under delivering. For example, GTHP refiled the PMA over 30 days late after CEO saying on press release and in 2 conferences they will going to refile by the end of June. Great product but a horrible mgmt team. I made the mistake of falling in love with the product but be very very careful because the mgmt team is not able to keep promises or deadlines.
Upset! No Way.... I would be thrill with $2 by March. I hope you are right with your predictions. We both have about the same number of shares. I am also thinking $0.25 to $0.307 for the offering. At one point I thought GTHP would be worth about $3.50 now I am leaning towards $1.50 with approval after dilution. I just want Gene to get it done.
Imhoff that sold monthly? What are you talking about? Hart sold some shares. Show me when Imhoff sold shares! The offering will be done. expect @$6mm at 30 cents and expect the stock to rally if it gets done at those levels.
Jennifer ,I am sorry but you are wrong. Seanoise is one of our best contributors at this message board. His information is precise and correct. Look....I am very critical of the mgmt team. I am telling you that I highly doubt GTHP will not complete the offering. I think the market priced the worse case scenario. They will probably raise about $6mm. If they can accomplish that task at 30 cents the stock will rally. BK will be out of the question and then it becomes purely a FDA play. I think the shares are ralling because details of the offering are getting leaked and now looks like GTHP will have plenty of funds. I think it is that simple. There is little resistance until 40 cents. Beyond 46 cents we need large orders or FDA information to take us higher.
Q1 sales = $141K
Q2 sales = $212K
Last estimate from CEO for 2014 to be on the lower end of estimate and Q3 to be on target. So Q3 that is reported in November should be @ $300K and Q4 @ $500K. Sorry for the reality check.
I thought it was the joint venture that Jennifer/Punta/ GPost/Whatever alias was pumping last week failed :-) We had a couple trades that took GTHP to 27 cents and now we are settling @ 30 cents. I could part of the price discovery related to the offering?
Unfortunately, we are in agreement about the mgmt team. If we can get the offering done this month @30 cents and with 3/4 months before FDA I think it is a buy. However, you are correct that the mgmt is awful but I believe in Luviva. It is a FDA play.
Reality is that you should expect an offering completed this week and expect Q3 sales @ $300K. Ironically, both events I view as positive. Completion of offering @30 (hopefully) takes BK out of the equation and makes GTHP a pure FDA play. I believe in the product and the odds are for approval. Sales of approx $1.0MM-1.2MM are expected for 2014. Large orders will come @ December, Need to convert commitment into orders. The sooner the better. No need to hype. If they execute the stock is going much higher.
The mgt team is awful but after the completion of the offering hopefully this week @ 30 cents GTHP becomes a pure FDA play. Cartwright does not have the luxury of getting the offering done a month late like the PMA refiling. Oct 31 is a key date (deadline for offering) for this stock. If we can get over this hurdle the stock might lift and rally ahead of FDA decision. Hopefully, we will get a panel review date for early 2015 sooner rather than later. Best of luck.
Hope is usually not a good investment strategy. What I delineated is actually positive for the stock. Completing an offering at 30 cents is positive for the stock! Geez.
The lack of information from GTHP is getting tiresome. Looking forward to the conference call. I guess we will have to wait until next week to find out about the offering. The stock looks weak as the market desperately needs guidance on the offering.
I am very bullish on GTHP right now. I think we are on the brink of significant changes to the capital structure that are long term positive for GTHP. In essence, the offering will delete the BK option and enables us to wait for the FDA. Obviously I am expecting FDA approval in early 2015 for Luviva. However, I was hoping for the offering to be done by now. Based on the timing of the PR I am guessing outstanding issues are getting resolved and Nov 14th seems a logical time to complete the offering. My hope is at least $6mm @ 30 cents.
Filing the 10Q is a requirement for the S1 to become effective. Obviously, we are close to completion but the pricing is disappointing at best. I believe the whole process was handle very poorly.
Not a typo. I was told it is a legal requirement from the Auditor. Translation, I do not think they are thinking about another offering in 10-12 months.