Jun 24, 2014 HART RONALD W
12,500 Direct Disposition (Non Open Market) at $0.50 per share. 6,250
Can someone please explain. Obviously, not an open market transaction. Did GTHP or someone at GTHP bought the shares? Thx!
Based on his plan expect 12,500 to 25,000 shares a month. That is his plan. Did you see the votes for board members? dr. hart got a lot of no votes. Obviously, some insiders voted against him.
1. The company said within 45 days May 14. Also, during the conferences GC said end of June.
2. I honestly think they file on Monday. I expect a press release before or after the market on Monday.
3. They need to be more careful creating expectations. Remember we want them over deliver and under promise. Important when I expect sales guidance increases. I want for the market to believe our mgmt team. The CEO buying shares has help improve the perception a ton.
4. Yeah, I think it would bad if we refile after June 30th but I certainly hope it is NOT going to happen. I have no reason not to believe GC and he said at the end of June.
I guess everyone waiting for FDA refiling. Most likely either Friday after the close or Monday before we open. It is going to be a difficult Monday if we do not get a release saying they have refiled.
No news about the refilling yet. We probably need to see the news of the refilling before we can break 54 cents resistance. Another day of consolidation? No urgency from buyers yesterday. They just waited for stock prices to come to them as we wait to see if GTHP can do what they promised regarding the timing of the refilling. Can GTHP get it done WITHIN the timeframe promised?
May 14th + within 45 days = June 29th (Sunday) per GTHP press release.
Someone just bought 1,500 shares at the ask ($51.75 cents). Makes the day look much better if we can close at that level. The ask as a result of the purchase moved to 52 cents. 52 cents seems like our best case with over 13K shares available at that price. Not a bad day of consolidation if we can close between 51.75 cents and 52 cents.
I saw the cross at 49-49.5 not 51 cents. Maybe the fill happened between 49.5 cents and 51 cents. Weird trading nevertheless. Need to get the refiling done as promised. They said WITHIN 45 days on May 14th. That implies this Friday, June 27th because June 29th (their deadline) is Sunday. I think once the FDA clock starts clicking the pressure to add on weakness will increase but we have to get this refiling completed. I am nervous. Now that we have momentum on our side, I do not want to hear about any delays about the refiling.
I hope you are correct. Right now I just want the refiling to be done on time. That is refiling completed by this Friday, June 27th. Technically, if they file on Monday, June 30th is a late filing. (May 14th + 45 days = June 29, right?).
The spread is fairly large and stock is dancing all over the place. Large trade between 49 and 49.5 of almost 100K this morning. I think we find out Cartwright bought more shares this week. I am nervous about the refiling. I truly hope it is done on time.
Interesting to see the large buyer willing to buy 100,000 shares at 49 cents. Decent bounce from 49.5 cents. We have buyers on weakness. Nice to see after a shaky AM.
Interesting to see that large block (100,000 shares) to buy at 49 cents. Buyers are letting prices come to them. No urgency to buy but happy to add below 50 cents? I do not understand people selling at these levels but some consolidation is not necessarily bad here either.
There are no buyers this AM with the bid dropping all the way to 49 cents. We want to see support at 50 cents and closing above that level technically speaking. Getting a little nervous about FDA refiling getting completed on time. They have to refile this Friday, June 27 to meet their May 14th promise of refiling within 45 days.
We tested 54 cents but failed. Back to 51 x 52 cents. Hoping we can maintain current gains and built some tomorrow. Obviously we need more block buys to helps us at these levels.
57,000 shares at the ask. 54 cents was previous resistance. It would super bullish to break 54 cents but it is going to require more block buys. Really want to see if insiders added this week.
More buying from GC or is the market getting the message?