Lilith/jennifer/punta/GTPH 10 bagger..... I agree with you on you last comment. I thought a partnership instead of a offering was a better path. My only hope is that insiders are using this offering to accumulate shares before a run up. If they complete the offering will like to know which insiders bought and how much.
My thoughts exactly.... My last post at investor village sounds similar to yours. I pasted mine below....
I am really puzzled by how much this board loves Mr. Cartwright. I had several conversations with Mr. Cartwright during the last 2 months. He is an extremely nice and open person. However, in my modest opinion, his execution is poor at best. In a matter of fact, it was Mr. Cartwright that told me to expect completion of the offering by the end of the month (October). He communicated the same to others in this board. When I spoke with him October 30th, he said he was hoping for completion of the offering in early November and felt confident of completion by November 14th. However, November 14th the offering was not completed. Instead we got another update. This time we where told at the beginning of the conference call to expect completion within days. As of November 21 (one week later) we are still waiting. Do you see the pattern? Don't you think he has over promised and under delivered again?
More importantly, GTHP stock price has plunged this year. As an investor stock performance is a key driver to determine how effective the mgmt has performed. I will keep quiet about Mr. Cartwright going forward since everyone in this board has a man crush on the guy. Maybe if the stock moves below 20 cents your support for Mr. Cartwright will increase.
Let's hope for completion of the offering next week and that we finally start seeing large orders next month. I keep hoping and WE OBVIOUSLY WANT THE SAME OUTCOME. Best luck to you and truly hope Mr. Cartwright shows everyone in this board how wrong I am about him. That would be a very nice change.
Not a typo. I was told it is a legal requirement from the Auditor. Translation, I do not think they are thinking about another offering in 10-12 months.
Filing the 10Q is a requirement for the S1 to become effective. Obviously, we are close to completion but the pricing is disappointing at best. I believe the whole process was handle very poorly.
I am very bullish on GTHP right now. I think we are on the brink of significant changes to the capital structure that are long term positive for GTHP. In essence, the offering will delete the BK option and enables us to wait for the FDA. Obviously I am expecting FDA approval in early 2015 for Luviva. However, I was hoping for the offering to be done by now. Based on the timing of the PR I am guessing outstanding issues are getting resolved and Nov 14th seems a logical time to complete the offering. My hope is at least $6mm @ 30 cents.
The lack of information from GTHP is getting tiresome. Looking forward to the conference call. I guess we will have to wait until next week to find out about the offering. The stock looks weak as the market desperately needs guidance on the offering.
Hope is usually not a good investment strategy. What I delineated is actually positive for the stock. Completing an offering at 30 cents is positive for the stock! Geez.
The mgt team is awful but after the completion of the offering hopefully this week @ 30 cents GTHP becomes a pure FDA play. Cartwright does not have the luxury of getting the offering done a month late like the PMA refiling. Oct 31 is a key date (deadline for offering) for this stock. If we can get over this hurdle the stock might lift and rally ahead of FDA decision. Hopefully, we will get a panel review date for early 2015 sooner rather than later. Best of luck.
Reality is that you should expect an offering completed this week and expect Q3 sales @ $300K. Ironically, both events I view as positive. Completion of offering @30 (hopefully) takes BK out of the equation and makes GTHP a pure FDA play. I believe in the product and the odds are for approval. Sales of approx $1.0MM-1.2MM are expected for 2014. Large orders will come @ December, Need to convert commitment into orders. The sooner the better. No need to hype. If they execute the stock is going much higher.
Unfortunately, we are in agreement about the mgmt team. If we can get the offering done this month @30 cents and with 3/4 months before FDA I think it is a buy. However, you are correct that the mgmt is awful but I believe in Luviva. It is a FDA play.
I thought it was the joint venture that Jennifer/Punta/ GPost/Whatever alias was pumping last week failed :-) We had a couple trades that took GTHP to 27 cents and now we are settling @ 30 cents. I could part of the price discovery related to the offering?
Q1 sales = $141K
Q2 sales = $212K
Last estimate from CEO for 2014 to be on the lower end of estimate and Q3 to be on target. So Q3 that is reported in November should be @ $300K and Q4 @ $500K. Sorry for the reality check.