Horrible management team unable to properly navigate the FDA. GTHP has a long history of failure. Great technology but zero execution. They are only good at raising capital.
I plan to hold.... Completely disgusted with my GTHP position but I am trapped. GTHP history of failures and horrible mgmt seems to continue.
We are not going to get any help from mgmt today either. I hope they remember to show up to the conference call on march 26th.... unless (mis)management is too busy looking to raise capital to pay their salaries.
It seems the beatings will continue until morale improves. At least the selling is with low volume. More of a buyers strike? Maybe the company can give the market a reason to buy soon. That would be nice for a change.
The market will vote today by selling the stock. I have too many shares and I have to wait for a better volume day. Bad judgement on my part trusting certain people that recommended the stock to me. My dd got me excited about the product and I discounted the long history of failures by the company. I do not think it is scam because the technology seems legit.
Maybe they forgot the deadline was last week? All kidding aside, GTHP's (Mis) management I guess decided not to inform shareholders? Do they care? Obviously not. At this point I have lost all confidence in GTHP and its backers. I am sorry but just hiring a CEO is not good enough for the market. Sexy technology and a lot of potential is worthless without execution. I guess now we wait for March 26th to see how much they lost in Q4. At the end of the day, GTHP always seems to be a day late and a US$ short at best. However, I am sure they will do another secondary or get a loan promptly when cash is low. Raising capital to pay salaries .... that the are really good. Another disappointing day as a GTHP shareholder.
Another block to sale.... Drives it back to 51 cents. We definitely have a seller that desperately wants out before the weekend..
I have 120K shares. I do not plan to add to my position. $50K-$60K is the most I want to invest in a speculative position like GTHP. I really like the technology and the potential.
Ok..... Let get some facts straight.
1. I am stock trader but I am not trading GTHP. I do not plan to sale my position in GTHP unless they fail to get approval this summer.
2. I expect the stock to move to $1.50 this summer. I believe in the technology, but have concerns about the management team. Some of my concerns were addressed with the new CEO hiring. Yes I know some people on this board think Cartwright is the next Steve Jobs of Biotech.
3. Technically speaking folks we had a horrible week. Period. From my experience, this type of action usually is ahead of bad news. I have no idea if that is the case this time around. I certainly hope not since I own the stock and I do not plan to add to my position.
4. I am puzzled by the weakness of GTHP this week ahead of possible news flow.
5. I am expecting GTHP to do a capital raise this month mainly because of the order flow this week. Maybe as early as next week? I would expect (hope) any capital increase to be a loan not another dilution via shares and or warrants. My initial thoughts are some type of manufacturing expansion to accommodate additional international sales, but Seanoise disagrees and he is more knowledgeable than me on GTHP. Ultimately, this would be a positive but the market is not going to like leverage short-term.
6. I am hoping for an announcement Monday that they have filed a response to the FDA this week. I view such announcement as positive but not a catalyst. If they announce a face to face FDA meeting then that is a different story. Is this possible? I guess but EXTREMELY unlikely (I would expect such news to discussed on march 26th not news week).
SO I AGREE WITH THE BULLS. I OWN THE STOCK. JUST DO NOT BE IN DENIAL ABOUT HOW THE STOCK IS TRADING. Hoping for a reversal this Friday since we are VERY OVERSOLD.
No... I am not expecting $1.50 next week.... That is completely nuts. I want to see the info flow next week and hope we can reverse the horrible price action. I am thinking $1.50 this summer. I said that over and over again. I am hoping for news flow to change the current direction. Geez!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I would be impress if we close green on heavy volume. I want to see a turn @ on GTHP. 50-51 cents seems very oversold. I am hoping for the best next week. At this point downside in 10-11 cents and upside is $1. I would not be selling at these levels..... The only reason why not to add here is because of technicals.
I hope you are correct. This stock has a history of moving ahead of the news. I would not be surprised to read about a capital raise. Why? the price action this week.. I truly hope I am wrong and the stock takes off next week. Shoot at this point.... I will take flat until we turn @.
Huge volume this AM. I was shocked when the bid went below 50 cents. I do not understand the selling at these levels.
We have a lot of support at 50 cents. Possible catalysts next week. I do like the risk/reward at these levels but my GTHP position is as big as it is going to get. I am hoping we recover next week. Seems like a good place to add.