Dr. Imhoff is very wealthy. $600K is pocket change for him. I live in Saint Simons Island where the poor people live... Anyhow, Dr. Imhoff is now holding @9.3mm shares. I think he is a believer don't you?
seanoise.... nice to see you here again. I gave up on gthp between 56 and 58 cents a couple months ago. However, purchased by shares back friday morning. i believe in the technology but somewhat concerned about the mgmt team. Like you I need to see actual sales after all the hype. I would feel much more comfortable if they actually ship the large order for Turkey. I believe gthp is addressing FDA questions this Dec and hoping to have approval finally in 2014.
United Technologies Corp. expects slow defense sales and taxes to weigh on earnings next year, pushing the midpoint of its profit expectations below analyst expectations.
"The defense budget remains under pressure," Louis Chênevert, the company's chief executive, told investors at a meeting Thursday evening. Defense sales are expected to drop 5 percent and cut profits by 10 cents per share, the company said.
I gave up after the FDA fiasco between 56 and 58 cents.... so I basically got out at the price you guys got out today. I was lurking waiting for an opportunity. Great technology. Hard to believe the stock is not worth at least $1 if they sale the company.
wawallace I sold my entire position between 55 and 56 cents. I wish you and Seanoise best of luck. It is the lack of credibility at this point for me. That was painful.... it offset gains in other areas. Might be interesting at 30-25 cents? Mgmt has no credibility at this point. It was a good year for the market so people will dump to offset gains in other areas and will avoid this company in the future. I expect very heavy selling at the end of the year for tax purposes as well.
Best of luck guys. Great product! However, the company is not capable to get FDA approval. Not sure why at this point.... Mgmt is completely incompetent... I wish I never heard of GTHP.
Seanoise.... I think Faupel basically said we will hear from FDA before the end of the quarter. Mid Aug they said they are the at end of the FDA approval process.... that is almost 1 month ago....
I know a lot people that will sale Oct 1 if we do not hear from FDA. Faupel will lose all credibility he has left if we do not hear from the FDA this month.
I agree. I think if we get approval the shares jump close to $2. Withing 4-6 weeks we might drift to $3 max. I promised myself to wait until Oct 1. No FDA annoucement by then I am taking the loss and moving forward. I think the management team is mentally challenged. Great product but are unwilling or unable to move forward. Too many broken promises by Faupel. If we do not hear from FDA this month the credibility is gone.
Wow! Someone actually more frustrated about GTHP than me. That is saying something! I completely understand. I am very discouraged about this stock but I have decided to hold until September 30th. At this point, I feel I have no choice. If GTHP misses the deadline of September 30th (Mark latest suggested deadline?) to get FDA approval I will finally give up on GTHP. Great technology but it seems management is incompetent at best. It is really sad that this amazing technology will be wasted due to Mark's inability to get anything done. I am so frustrated I was ready to dump my position several times.... At this point I will suck it up until September 30th.
Any news driving CVX much higher after hours? This stock does not move after hours this much for no reason....
I have no problems with the earnings release. Sales are growing next quarter and we looking at break-even in 12 to 18 months. I honestly think the company believes they will get approval. However, the truth is that most of them thought they were getting approval last year. Based on clinical data it should be approved IMHO. I think it will get approved either now or 2014 the latest. Due to the surprise from the FDA last year the company although very optimistic has to be careful how to approach the event. Thoughts?
Weird. The best week in a while and we get a BK post? If you are holding GTHP you are thinking long term and believe in the technology. We are due for some good news. The tide has changed. Sellers are mostly gone and small pressure taking the stock higher. 80 cents represent the next resistance point. Look forward to the earnings conference to find out more about international sales. FDA will occur if not now within 12 months. Not much fun lately but like the risk/reward here.
I define progress as price per share appreciation. Based on this metric the stock is a complete disaster so far. We were expecting a FDA response over 2 months ago... if you think the delay is positive you are fooling yourself. Everyday the stock goes lower and now trading below the warrants last time the stock got diluted. I think selling at this point seems pointless but the stock has completely eroded all hopes and now you are seeing the consequences. I am holding because I feel I do not have a choice by expect the stock to continue to decline as we wait for the FDA.... sorry I do not see the silver lining.
Very frustrating. It is late July and we are not hearing from the FDA. I wish I had sold 1/2 of my position before the secondary when we had a run to 90 cents. I just feels it is a mistake to sale here at 67 to 68 cents. However, I do not blame the sellers because this stock just feel so hopeless day are day going down 1 penny here and there. I am holding my position but my confidence erodes each day. Too late to sale but I understand the lack of buyers.
I agree. The reality is very different. GTHP is dead money until it gets FDA approval. The secondary a couple months ago really hurt the stock. However, the main issue is that we continue to wait for the FDA. FDA is about 2 months late but the technology is impressive. Already approved in Canada and Europe. Company should be at break even (cash flow) late this year. As a result, I do not expect additional dilution. Insiders got warrants and can buy at 68 cents where we have support. Ton of sellers above 70 cents not sure why. I think the risk/reward favor longs. However, be warned.... until FDA you are looking at dead money. The problem is FDA can be tomorrow or 12 months from now.
That is a lot of hoping.... I am "hoping" before the end of this year. Key word is hoping because it is mid July and there is no reason the believe we are going to hear from the FDA anytime soon.
Agree. However, there is so much pain people can handle. People are losing faith which is probably the best time to buy. Also for every INO, I can give plenty of examples of small cap stocks that go belly up. Anyhow, based on news I think is worth holding but it gets harder and harder every day.