Almost 1.2mm in volume. Wish the price appreciation was a bit better but will take any green in this tape. Wondering if insiders are adding at these levels? The volume seems to indicate someone is accumulating the stock. I do not expect much movement until we announce large orders. Maybe the volume is telling us the orders are close? I am still hoping for Bangladesh this year and maybe another smaller order. We need to see Cartwright actually close these deals. Hoping for news this month. Time for Cartwright to earn his salary!
Personally think that Cartwright needs to be more careful with his "guidance". As a CEO he needs to learn to be more cautious. He is willing to talk to shareholders but tends over promise and under/never deliver. Let's talk less and have at least 1 press releases about large orders and the sentiment will change dramatically. DELIVER RESULTS! Show me. Do not tell me.
I fully understand the frustration. However, it is too early to tell but agree Cartwright needs to talk less and deliver more.
I do not expect a bounce until (really a big if) we start seeing large orders. We need to ask Gene "Faupel" Cartwright where are the orders?
I would wait to see if Cartwright can deliver on one large order. You might miss the bottom by 5-10 cents, but I think it is the safest strategy. The company should be on the brink of announcing the Bangladesh order. If they start closing deals then you are investing (not gambling) on a company with plenty of upside. As a shareholder with a cost basis of @38.5 cents (had to add at @22 cents to lower my basis) that would be path I would take based on my experience with Cartwright and the stock.
Well at least we got insiders buying at 22.5 cents and they can not short their shares. Now we need a sales update or better an announcement of a large order.
I am still puzzled by the lack of interest in attracting a partner. Instead of the toxic financing a strategic partnership was a much better route for shareholders. Maybe Cartwright was more interested in keeping his job than maximizing shareholder value. He needs to keep his mouth shut and start delivering real and tangible results. He better have some press releases announcing large orders this month.
As far as I am concerned Cartwright has consistently over promised and under delivered. He needs to keep his mouth shut and start delivering for a change. Just my 2 cents and rant :-). How about firing Faupel and his $200K salary DESPITE his demotion from CEO to "Scientific officer". That is a good start.
That is the expectation and hope. We are due for a response from the FDA by January 24th. Cartwright expects a panel review date in Q2 as a result.
Pie, I hear you. I am so frustrated that I am ready to dump my position and take my loss. At least, it will help me with my taxes. I have underperformed this year because of my "Misguided" faith on GTHP and Luviva. I keep hoping but is becoming clear that Cartwright is no better than Faupel making promises and forecasts. Large orders are always one week away. No Banglasdesh order this week it is time to for me to close my position and finally end this disastrous chapter.
We should have enough cash until the end of Q2 2015. We expect a panel review announcement by late January. As a result the panel review is expected by March/April. So we have enough cash to take us to FDA decision. However, we need to see large orders sooner rather than later.
New owners from the offering continue selling / shorting their common at 22.5 cents or above making it impossible for the stock to move forward. Why not? Sale the common and keep the warrants. We are probably having some tax selling as well. Waiting for a large order to change the game. I do not expect any FDA news until next month. Maybe Gene can come thru with ORDERS. "Ideally" sooner rather than later.
Offering investors are shorting against the common and keeping the warrants. No risk all upside. Tonoos was discussing this possibility for the last several days as well as discussing TA information. Seanoise is very knowledge of FDA "mechanics" and has done a ton of research on GTHP. The investor village board is by far better than this board IMHO. Anyhow, best luck to you with GTHP. Let's hope for Bangladesh offer announcement next week.
I could not agree more. I am betting / hoping we start seeing large orders sooner rather than later. Maybe I am just too jaded but now that the offering is completed I expect news flow to improve dramatically. We are due anyhow :-).... So Bangladesh next week!
Good clinical studies results from Nigeria and Turkey. I believe the next step to move us higher is insider buying and a large order prior to year end. I would be surprised if insiders did not use the opportunity to buy additional shares at 22.5 cents. The offering was closed yesterday so we should find soon if insiders participated in the offering. In addition, during the last conference call Mr. Cartwright hinted about the possibility of getting Banglasdesh prior to year-end. News of insiders buying and large order could set us up for a nice rally ahead of FDA news (panel review date). An update from FDA is expected @ the end of January.
Now that the offering is completed and insiders probably loaded at 22.5 cents will we start getting good news flow? Are we finally going to hear from mgmt regarding accelerating sales in 2015? Tide is finally turning it seems. I wish I was starting my position here. Time to average down my cost basis.
Lilith/jennifer/punta/GTPH 10 bagger..... I agree with you on you last comment. I thought a partnership instead of a offering was a better path. My only hope is that insiders are using this offering to accumulate shares before a run up. If they complete the offering will like to know which insiders bought and how much.