Upset! No Way.... I would be thrill with $2 by March. I hope you are right with your predictions. We both have about the same number of shares. I am also thinking $0.25 to $0.307 for the offering. At one point I thought GTHP would be worth about $3.50 now I am leaning towards $1.50 with approval after dilution. I just want Gene to get it done.
Filed July 28th (PMA). Assume @180 days = End of January / February. More importantly, can they complete this offering this month? if so at what price? The CEO has a tendency of over promising and under delivering. For example, GTHP refiled the PMA over 30 days late after CEO saying on press release and in 2 conferences they will going to refile by the end of June. Great product but a horrible mgmt team. I made the mistake of falling in love with the product but be very very careful because the mgmt team is not able to keep promises or deadlines.
At the last conference (September 2014) Gene Cartwright said he does not considers the Banglasdesh order likely yet. Hopefully, he is lowering expectations. Under promise and over deliver. That would be nice for a change.
This board has become a support group for suffering longs. We are all hoping for that large order or panel review date to turn the stock around like Vladimir and Estragon wait for Godot. Some are hoping for December? Actually at this point I would be pleased if they can complete the capital infusion @ 36 cents in September and move forward. Can we at least get this large dark cloud away from us and complete the share offering? Can we even do it at 36 cents or are we going to lower the price to 30-32 cents? I completely fail to understand the $200K for 30.7 cents plus warrants to ITEM unless it was a "bonus" for Turkey and Bangladesh. However per Cartwright, the Bangladesh order is not even likely at this point. Is management desperate for cash or are they confident on approval and this stock offering is a way to add to their positions (I think both)? I guess we will have to wait for the stock offering to be completed to know. In summary that is the problem, right? No large orders, no panel review date, no stock offering completed.... This now a show me stock and they have very little to show IMHO. Any thoughts when the stock offering will be completed?
I am in the same boat. 130,000 shares at 44.5 cents. Plan to ride it out but do not plan to add. It is a show me stock. We need large orders or panel review date to get out of this mess.
At the end of the day we are going to have to wait until the financing is completed. I am not selling my shares, but realize I was too bullish about Luviva without fully considering the balance sheet. I was not expecting for Cartwright & co to fumble so many times with the PMA refiling. I was hoping for refiling in March not July.... I am mentally prepared if the shares go to zero. It is going to hurt but it will not kill me. I have reservations with the capital raise. Maybe they are doing the best they can presently without large orders and without a panel review date. In summary, I am hoping (not a good place to be) for the best but I could not recommend the stock.
I am also extremely discouraged with the mgmt team and Mr. Cartwright. They are killing shareholders. IMHO, the way they are raising capital is very shareholder Unfriendly. Not much I can do other than to dump my shares. I am waiting for FDA.... because I do not have much of a choice at current prices.
Well back to 30 cents on heavy volume. so much for the move Friday on heavy volume. You are probably right until the panel review date or announcement of large orders.
At least we went up on heavy volume Friday (192K shares) and down today on only 6,500 shares today. This is the opposite of the action last 30 days. if the stock is under accumulation before the financing is completed I think that is positive. Of course, one day does not make a trend, but the action last week was the first positive in awhile. Hoping for the best but I do not see a significant move until we get the panel review date? I know several of you believe (hope) for panel review and Bangladesh in Dec. If that is the case the stock might not do much until then?
I think she is going to figure it out.....Well if she is willing to hang out with you you might want to hold tight :-)! Bird (Girl) in the hand is better than 2 in the bush? Bush? I guess we are back to square one.
I agree..... waiting for financing to be completed and want to see participation from current insiders if any on secondary. Hoping panel review date helps us turn the corner. When? Maybe as early as Oct or as late as Dec?