Add the numerous pumpers as another negative to the list. No thought whatsoever just BS posts claiming the stock will move higher.
Agree. That is the reason I am lending the money to Larry unless GTHP gets FDA approval then he can pay me with GTHP stock priced at 25 cents :-). The mgmt of GTHP makes this company a very difficult hold. I am hoping for a good FDA outcome because without it GTHP is worthless IMHO.
Larry, I have money I want to lend you at 18% unless GTHP gets FDA approval and then I can get GTHP stock at 25 cents. Seems fair :-)! I will that for you... My pal.
First time CEO. He has no idea how to manage expectations. I am still amazed the guy double production in the Fall despite having no orders, deposits or commitments. Not even a first time CEO should be that reckless. Worse part he doubled production during a cash crunch. Now all the capacity is idle and we are paying 18% for the Tonaquint loan and they can convert at 25 cents if we get FDA approval. Wow!
Just announced Tonaquint amending when note will be due to July 10. I guess they are desperate since GTHP does not have the money. It seems the rate is at 18 percent (credit card rate here) or they can convert at LESSER of 25 cents or 5 days weighted average before conversion. Translation, they can get all the upside of a good FDA announcement but no risk because they just collect 18% on the note instead. More dilution. Good for Tonaquint. bad for GTHP shareholders.
I am changing the name of Gene Cartwright from "Any day now" Gene to "One machine" Gene. He does not seems to be able to sale more 1 machine at the time.
Do I need to post the PR from late 2014 clearly stating they expected FDA announcement by the end of January 2015? How about the PR in February..... a couple more weeks? Oops maybe a couple more months? Do you think this mgmt team has any credibility?
In 2014 GTHP they wrote a PR saying FDA by the end of January. In February they told us a couple more weeks. Now they are saying May. Same issue with orders. Cartwright wrote and talk about a large order from Kenya and Bangladesh last year. In Nov/Dec he was talking " any day now" for Kenya. Finally this week we get an order for 1 machine. Follow-up order maybe 45 days from now? The same pattern over and over again. Another PR release saying refiling of PMA to be completed by end of June. They repeated the same guidance at two investors conference only to refile more than 30 days late. Is does not matter if you are discussing orders, FDA, or refiling a PMA. Same story. Over promise and grossly under deliver. Those are the facts. Gene should not be providing guidance and timetables if we does not have a clue. His worse yet was doubling production in the fall of 2014, spending money they do not have, for orders that were never received. You double production and you do not have any orders, commitments or deposits? Is this guy a first time CEO or something? Oops, he is.
Agree. Did you decide to buy back GTHP? A lot people pumping the stock. I am sure I will receive a ton of thumbs down but no intelligent replies.
In my opinion there are several factors pushing GTHP lower:
1. Investors, as "guided" by Mr. Cartwright, were expecting an announcement of the Kenya order this month. The expectations were for a large order. Instead GTHP announced the purchased of 1 machine. Follow-up orders are at least 45 days away. As a result, the possibility of a pop from another order ahead of earnings or FDA is no longer available.
2. The current sales forecast for Q2 is what mgmt was expecting to Q4. Q1 will be reported next week. Q1 sales will decline sequentially for the second quarter.
3. This is the third time Cartwright has indicated the FDA is close to a decision. FDA is only a trading event because of the lack of orders.
4. Financing is looming again. If there is no path forward with the FDA dilution will take GTHP to @ 5-10 cents. A pop from FDA will last only until the new financing is announced. Expect Cartwright to sale shares at a discount again.
In conclusion, we have a mgmt team that has over promised and under deliver, no possible orders in the pipeline for the next 45 days, and financing regardless of FDA.
During the conference call I am sure Gene will discount the Q1 disaster and talk about the second half of 2015. Please remember this is similar to 2014 when sales were suppose to ramp up in the second half. The company even double production ahead of these orders. If FDA does not provide some type of path forward the shares are basically worthless.
The way the stock is trading I would not be surprised if they are about to complete some type of financing. Hopefully, Gene will not give it all away just like the Magna deal. It feels very heavy and obviously Gene has no orders to show us. More dilution?
You are missing a key issue. The mgmt team, and specifically Gene Cartwright, has stated in e-mails and conversations with shareholders to expect the order from Kenya as early as late 2014 (Nov 24 and Dec 2) and made the same promise, via Bill Wells, in March. However, as of May 4th, we are still waiting for the order that the CEO TOLD us was imminent 6 months ago! Do not make promises or provide guidance that you can NOT deliver. Gene has consistently over promised and under delivered. Gene talks a great game but he never delivers the goods. Where is Kenya? How about Bangladesh? Mexico? Nigeria? During his entire tenure GTHP has NOT received a large order. How about telling us to expect a response from the FDA in January. Then in February is a couple more weeks. Now it is May? Just like refiling the PMA in June, right? Gene CONSISTENTLY fails to deliver again and again and now we are facing declining revenues? Q1 will below Q4 sales. Just wait until you see the Q1 report. BTW, great job doubling production ahead of NO orders. Thx Gene!