I hate to agree but you are right. Mexico, New patents, PMA re-filing.... Someone is using strength to sale as much as they can..... they sold to me today at 46.9 cents.
Eventually we run out of excuses for why the stock is behaving this poorly. It does not matter what the news is, the stock is sold on any strength. I am relieved the PMA is done. Let's see what Cartwright says @ Aug 15th.
I bought some more too.... Are we the only ones? I added at 46.9 cents. Shock I got filled. I was thinking relief rally to 50 cents. Are we dead money until the capital infusion in October? I do not have a clue anymore.
I will admit I am surprised by the reaction after the PMA filing. I bought a little more at 46.9 cents. Maybe you are right. The only thing I can think is the additional capital needed in Q4. Very long and very wrong so far. There are no buyers today (other than me unfortunately).
That is Ok! Let's hope for higher sales guidance or at least something more narrow than $1mm to $3mm. That is almost as wide as Nicki Minaj's rear end.
25 days late but I will take it. Looking forward to the EPS release in Mid August to find out more about international sales growth. My only concern prior to receiving approval 180 days from now is the additional financing in October. I keep hoping for some type of joint venture or partnership instead.
I think we found FMV (fair market value) at 46-47 cents with a 10 percent move either way depending if we refile by the end of July or not.
Halted waiting for PR to get back in town from vacation :-)? Hopefully our sellers are done at these levels. No reason to buy either before knowing about FDA re-filing.
Yup..... no volume is good news. Might close unchanged for the day :-)? At this point, I wish it would stay this way until the FDA re-filing announcement whenever it might be. Quite honestly, why would you buy or sale at these levels until you hear about the FDA re-filing?
Well with PR on vacation this week, hoping for a press release about the re-filing as early as Tuesday AM? It seems to me the chances of another delay or missing another deadline is at least 50 percent. 45/46 cents is too cheap to sale but no catalysts to buy. I think we get a 10% move next week. We announced the re-filing we probably get a relief rally to 50-52 cents. Another delay 40-43 cents.
Sarah at Cameron and Associates is handling the account while Alison Ziegler is out. A major announcement while your main PR person is out?
Home issues? Well I do not wish anyone any bad. My point....The guy was over the top on this board. If anyone said anything remotely negative about GTHP he would go ballistic.
Our emperor keeps over promising and under delivering.... if they do not re-file by the end of July after saying over, over and over again end of June (May 14th press release and 2 conferences) and then delaying a month, how can we trust Cartwright? There is no excuse for missing another deadline.
Alison that handles PR for GTHP with Cameron & Associates is out of the office. Vacation for the week? I guess the chances of an announcement this week are very very low. I am starting to believe they will miss their second self impose deadline (Now end of July instead of June) to re-file with the FDA. Maybe they meant July 2015? The person that handles all the press releases is not even in the office this week. Wondering if we can hold 45 cents this week.
The worse pumper was Gmeabrk. He does not post anymore. Probably reappear using another name soon. That was guy was a trip. I guess he got tired of pumping the stock and calling people names. We do not need any hype. We just need GTHP to re-file soon. It is July 23rd and we do not even have a hint that they are close. Alison Ziegler (Cameron & Associates) that handles PR is on vacation this week so I am guessing next week is best case. Hard to watch the stock at 45 cents.
If they do not re-file next week it is going to get very very bloody. Personally, I think we will test 40 cents if GTHP delays re-filing again. I purchased the stock because of the product but the mgmt team makes this company almost impossible to own. If they delay again, I am tossing the proverbial towel and getting out.
No issues with the design. The optical components were changed and raised questions from FDA but it is not an issue. The issue is the mgmt team. Faupel was awful promising the sky way way to early..... Now Cartwright is following his steps promising re-filing last month. Then saying end of July, but as of the 22nd they have not refiled. It is the mgmt team that has created the situation GTHP is in.
Guided Therapeutics, Inc. (GTHP) (GTHP) today announced that the company received additional questions from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the pre-market approval application for the LuViva® Advanced Cervical Scan. FDA advised the company the PMA was not yet approvable in its current form and that the company needed to address these questions in order to place the PMA in approvable form.
The new questions, received in a letter dated September 6, 2013, pertain to the cleaning and disinfection of the LuViva device, the optics of the system and a new analysis on specific subsets of the patient population. The company believes it has on hand information to successfully answer the cleaning and optical questions and plans to work with FDA to resolve any remaining questions pertaining to the analysis of the clinical data.