1. You say "wheres the news, they never have news."
They say "Silence is Golden."
2. You say CASEE website is 4 years old and you hear nothing from China
They say "Silence is Golden."
3. You say "Why is China not even mentioned in over half the press releases"
They say Silence is Golden
4. You say "What is it Velti PLC actually owns? They sold IP, high rev regions and name."
They say "Fucccxxxxxk you, and Silence is Golden"
5. You say "The only worth person, CFO Jeff Ross resigned."
They say "CFO not needed, and silence is Golden
6. You say "Tell me how they will actually turn a profit and what is their breakeven point?"
They say "Velti is working with the shareholders, silence is Golden"
7. You say "SMS messaging is garbage and most companies do it in house now"
They say "Mad dog barking again"
8. You say "Why should I keep buying when my money keeps swirling down the toilet?"
They say "Time now is for accumulation"
9. You say "What specifically HLIN is important about summer 2014 in China?"
He say "Cant reveal my source. Patient is Golden"
10. You say "Looks like Velti LinkedIN numbers of employees going down every day"
They say "They are cutting cost you imbecixxxxle"
11. You say "Isnt it funny MIG and Velti were in bed together and MIG dumped all their shares?"
They say "Their loss. Silence is Golden"
12. You say " You DO realize this isnt an invesntment but rather gambling right?"
They say "Not according to my partners in China!" Wait wait wait until next month (and next month)
Anyone see the same pattern here?
AND when PIR hit 11 cents, it had 100 MILLION shares traded that day. VELTF.PK is death spiral. MUCH DIFFERENT
3 cents is a LOT different than 50, 40 or 14. PIR is probably the lowest in HISTORY to ever come back. But it was never delisted and also SOLD a REAL product. MANY PRODUCTS.
People like YOU like to use the few that came back (and mind you none of them got delisted, went to 3 cents, and volume dry AND come back) and not look at a realistic objectable POV
So then you make claims into truths and disregard what WILL 99.999% likely will.
You realize its pink sheet and trades at 3.....yes....3 whole cents right? Name 5 stocks that came back from that and became profitable. Rhymes with nilch
....ur money GROW when in REALITY, YOU ARE BOTH ENJOYING A PILE OF LOSSES
tempting fate eh?
oh, my position here is NO POSITION! ive made that clear. enjoy your current and future losses though! its fun investing in such a quiet company isnt it??
that will be the last flush of the terdddddd!
enjoy your weekend!!
IF YOU HAD INSIDER INFO, YOUD KEEP YOUR TRAPPER SHUT
cat24go • 13 hours ago Flag
1users liked this postsusers disliked this posts1Reply
will 12 $ in few days .,
my source say big news coming up tomorrow buckle up
cat24go • Feb 16, 2014 6:37 PM Flag
0users liked this postsusers disliked this posts0Reply
swvi soon be 10 cent
they make a deal with chinese in mexico wait for coming thursday
between Jan 17 when I stated 3.50 and Jan 22 when I stated 4.20, it never even hit the first target of 3.50 if you look at the historical prices, so I couldnt even be caught lying if you thought I had sold.
Point taken, but if the average investor here has lets say.......100k shares at 0.32 cents, they have 32,000$ invested worth as of this writing 3,150$. Ok so a reverse split here and there once you arrive at 3 cents really doesnt do a whole lot when youre DOWN 90% or more anyways.
Besides, a reverse split of 20:1 will bring outstanding shares to 5 million, so how is that "bad" inherently?
Good Point? He keeps saying had VELT NOT gone to OTC, it would continue to erode in share price.
Since last day on Nasdaq its down 50%.
Soooooo.....explain how OTC is "helping" shareholders