oh geez, you had to pull the ENRON card out didnt you? you coulda just left it at WORLDCOM but you brought out ENRON. ps im shakin in my boots
if you are a long who is frequenting this board as much as you do, it would be nice to hear (even if it sounds far fetched) on what was stated. much thanks
what are you? delusional? facts are in front of you and you still try to refute, MOBCLIX DOESNT PAY. LOOK AT THE HUNDREDS OF PAGES ON IT.
You are an idiot. Im posting facts. Google MOBCLIX, last month. Google mobclix non. Guess what comes up in google predictive text. Nonpayment, non everything. Check the link I posted , class action lawsuit. You, sir, have been slaughtered.
i guess developers are worried Velti is going to fold up to Ch11 and probably re-emerge stronger than ever on the backs of developers AND stockholders. this is fun isnt it!?
HAS GONE UP 300K IN JUST 2 WEEKS FROM DEVELOPERS CHIMING IN.
GOOGLE IT FELLAS.
also check out iphonedsk forum ,the one with 38 pages of complaints. last page a guy says that MM has been WAAY more profitable for him
5. With share price so insanely low, due to the Velti management in arms with the shorts, this will be a buyout opportunity for pennies on the dollar. Management brings price SUPER low to protect themselves at all costs. If its super low, it becomes an aquiring target. If no buyer, then at this point they have to rely on operational profitability. Look at NIHD's recent short attack. Its up 65% in 2 weeks. At prices in the low 1's, all retail investors have lost all confidence and this is when insiders and hedgies load the boat some more. Imagine quaduple averaging your 4 dollar shares at 1 dollar. Now you start to see the picture.
6. Around the late summer, into the fall , when things are still moving laterally, hedgies will start the squeeze.
7. Fast forward 3 years from now, and either your shares are (have been) bought out around 3 bucks, (like CLWR) or the company gains its own traction and doesnt need a buyout. But I would say 85% of me is banking on a buyout by this insane price. Remember Talbots. Day 1 price 2.74. Day 2 price 1.26. Day 3 price. Buyout announced. Price? 2.74. You had one day to capitalize.
Thoughts are welcome. Especially from betasplen and hbjoe.
Im going to be completely honest with you LONGS underwater in VELT at 2, or 3, 4,5 etc. Ready?
1. IPO's within 12-24 months usually fall to 10-30% of original IPO price. They raise , say, 200 -800 million bucks and basically ACQUIRE companies. They spend like drunken sailors. Fastest way to growth isn't organically, its thru partnerships/purchases/etc. Velti falls into this to a T. But you can also compare this to VALUCLICK, check the price history between 2001-2003. Wasn't pretty was it. Now it is. Imagine holding your shares from 2.50 to now, 10 bagger.
2. Velti's recent PRIVATE dilution matched EXACTLY the short ratio. Coincidental? Don't think so. This company is as corrupt as they come with leaks and preferential treatment. Even Ross looks like someone I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him. But that's business as usual. So shorts bought back their shares, and we won't see any squeeze. Capice'? This company, under short attack will bring me to my next point...
3. Shorts will continue to engage in new positions next week, further crashing this stock to 1.25-1.45. Mark my words. What does this mean to LONGS? Nothing. Dont freak out. Buy more if you can. Otherwise, if you are under 3, you are still safe in terms of anything like a buyout of VELTI. Much higher than 3? Consider selling. (This is only under the assumption VELTI does NOT return to operational profitability on its own.)
4. Look at Velti BOD. Read the bio's. I can name 4 on the board who were involved in different aquisitions, such as DoubleClick, or Sybase, etc. These guys have the pedigree to engage a buyout, which is the main reason for this short attack. Can you see the writing on the wall yet? Shorts will take this probably under a buck, making YOUR negativity reach its HIGHEST, especially when you see NASDAQ DELISTING WARNING. They want your cheepies. Dont do it.
huh? that is velti's main thing bro. phones. its a hype. like ostrich meat and farming was 15 years ago. the next big thing. hahahahaha
eom. wait a week and thank me
personally, i would have waited a few days, at least get your shares 20 cents cheaper. When your plunking down 300k like you are, 20 cents can buy you 40k more shares. probably more than most longs on this board
Wait a week and thank me when shes under 1.55, more likely 1.35.
shorts are buying this today, but not bringing share price to a spike. watch next week as she drifts to 1.50 or lower, ill bet my house on it! this is a buyer trap, making you think you will miss the boat.
sometimes big funds make mistakes too. they got sold a dirty tampon. management will walk away from this garbage with new yachts, all on YOUR backs! im shorting this today at the open and not covering until 1.26. make back my money from 1.95-1.62 loss AND get in cheaper.