I don't know, Hallum is content to hold any excess inventory, so I doubt they would sell any should they not have demand. I suspect demand will be there. I would hope there are some serious long term investors out there who aren't into the day-flipping routine.
Considering we have been churning the entire float, there are people who want shares. I hope they don't dilute excessively, unless they have a great reason, they have shares as well so they'd be hurting themselves.
Their last raise was with Ascension for 10,000,000 at the market sales, right? Wonder if they'd include warrants with a nice strike price, say $2.00.
It is a firm commitment offering, meaning that C.Hallum is willing to hold excess inventory. They are confident about raise.
Craig Hallum gave a nice analysis when we were in the 0.80s, they gave $2.25 target, they also gave a firm commitment to buying shares and holding any excess inventory.
Hope it is, at most, something like 7.0-7.5 million shares at 1.45-1.50 for about $10 million raise, it would be nice for them to have more cash, but hope they limit the number of shares used. 5 million shares or less would be optimal.
I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. NLST does not need liquidity the past few weeks. The daily short trend was over 50% the day of the earnings announcement, that was the highest it has been in weeks.
The Street again comes out with their headline article focusing on past performance, as they did during the prior spike. Markets are in fear mode, push out articles pushing the fear buttons, overwhelm buyers (who are more likely standing on the sidelines due to macro worries) with short sells. Traders bail, stop losses triggered, mission accomplished. Accumulate cheaper and wait a month.
Everyone who was holding shares from below 0.90 could have sold them the past couple weeks. The float has churned more than its total. There have been many new holders now over $1.30, I think that holds support as there is no good reason to sell, (unless you call world markets in panic a good reason).
Year over year was a given, everyone knows that we are waiting for the industry to catch up to their tech. That is why Q/Q is the much more important indicator as we want to see revenue traction from where we are at pretty much the bottom. Forward guidance is also much more important, such as Avere, Cisco et al using NV.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Vault still gathers revenue in dollars and not pieces of candy? If Vault carries the load now, nothing wrong with that...
If earnings were dire, we'd have seen more than 80,000 shares traded is my point. We'd have seen 150K plus and we'd be below 1.30$. I think it is good to add on the selling.
Intel must see the value in this, otherwise they wouldn't bother working with NLST for 3 years. People that are buying/accumulating today are not worried about Monday, they're looking ahead a year.
There have been a lot of "surging volume' accumulations, just timely actions waiting for the asks to get loaded up for chomping, then it is trickle down on comparatively low volume as traders take their pennies.
You have the weekend and the markets are in the red of late, so traders don't want to hold shares. I suspect there will be an early market attempt to dump and cover on Monday.
Everything seems to be lining up for them to really hit their stride now that their products are becoming more mainstream, long term fundamentals look so good that any short term dip should just be seen as a time to load up, IMO.
10 million float and only 80,000 thought to sell the day after earnings. They are selling 3million now and 4 million is capacity in Orlando, China will eventually double or triple production, seems like a good time to buy when all these 80,000 shares are being unloaded.
Yeah, EPA not really doing its job of protecting the environment are they? We shall see what they lay down for allocations. I suspect they will cut R-22 significantly.
Agree with the long term outlook, near term dips and volatility will pass as time moves forward and these bullet points are realized. NLST must be aware that they needed the PPS to remain above 1.00$ for 10 days and I hope they scheduled the earnings call early in order to provide the clarity the market needs to keep it over $1.00.
If they have a good outlook for 2014, it would be better to announce early to give strength to the PPS as the delisting deadline comes in March. They couldn't know the PPS would stick as it did, avoiding delisting notice, but having it early would just be added insurance to keep PPS over $1.00 if news is good. If news is tepid, they would have run the risk of getting that delisting notice by announcing early.