In regards to that bezinga article about kkr offering 22B for B&L, what are they? I looked them up & it seems like they r a financial co & no pharmaceutical. Anybody has any insight? I am long & hopeful that vrx can get out of this mess soon
even though I am holding on to the stock and trying to be positive, it is so hard to be happy lately. Most of the time, I really regret being borned because of the amount of loss I am occuring every day. Buying in to this has been devistating for me and I feel like I am about to loose everything I have worked so hard for, including my family.
When is the management going to take a big step & provide us with some reassurance?
When will the stock move up in huge way and see 70 again?
when can we finally breath and put this drama behind us?
If they can manage the debt without selling any of their core assets, is great and a huge positive for the company. So why did the selling start? I thought they would be rewarded for this.
when is it going much higher? need to see 50 ASAP
They announced that they will not sell their core assets and if they are able to manage their debt without selling core assets, is a very positive thing. So why did it go down on this good news?
why is it going down? They are a bout to provide more clarity and this is going down? I want to see 34 before EOD. what are the chances of that and seeing 40 by Friday?
FYI all pharmas raise prices and is not illegal. since is NOT ILLEGAL, they all got away from it until now. Valeant has some real products and if they spend more money on advertising & promotion, they could increase the sales. The only thing is that they need to file their 10k ASAP & find the right CEO
I am sorry if this is funny for you. Unfortunately I got sucked in and bet all my savings on it. I can't even sell now because margin will take almost all of it and I will end up w nothing. Atleast holding and hoping for a rebound might give me my money back. Just praying that somebody will do something soon wether is buyback/sell asset/new CEO/10 k filling/etc
makes me feel like I should have never been borned. I go long at the avergae of 70 and now I am stuck in the hole. I am going crazy about how this could have happened and why there is so much silence and no one comes from the company to talk about the details and the status of all the claims and the future of the company. It is extremely heart breaking how we are losing sooo much money every day in a hope of a turn around and its just taking forever.
when is Bill or the CEO going to speak/press conference to calm the market?
Does anyone have an email add or phone number to pershing square, where we could contact Bill Ackman?
This bleeding should have been stoped afew weeks ago and the more they wait, the lower it goes
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. TIME TO BREAK THE SILENCE AND TURN THIS #$%$ AROUND
I am a heartbroken long, and still hopeful. Let see if they could clean up this mess. Thought?
why is it tanking again? anyone has Bill Ackmans number? we should all bombard valeant and pershing square with phone calls and demand a press conference to break the silence. This is just making me sick that they don't do anything to calm the market. When are they going to come up with a statement? Is tanking like crazy and I am so #$%$ off. Its about time to come and turn it around big and fast
so you are saying they halted the trade for pending info? how come we are not halted?
find the pershing square phone number and post it here. Lets call Bill and see what the hell they are up to. This is making me sick that there is so much silence and not a word to calm the markets down. Why are they not trying to reassure the investors? its #$%$ time to make a true statement and create some clearity and certainty about the company and the stock.
I am long and about to have a heart attack. This better turn around fast and big.
I agree that media in specific CNBC is slamming vrx right and left any chance they get. They are so pessemestic and negative on valeant that whoever they bring is a short seller to defend their point. Hopefully that will change soon when they file their 10 k and present a new CEO sooner than later. I hope for a change in sentiment when things get more clarified. I hope we see $70 soon again
I am long and hopeful. Hoping for 10k to be filled soon without any major discripancy and no default risk. Hoping for the stock to go back to 70 with more certainty up in the air
and see where we can move the stock to.
what would happen if 10k is filed on time? if it is below consensus or withing the line?
what would happen if SEC and the other investigation show very little involvement in manipulating the stock vs. major involvement with philidor for the sole purpose of financial engineering and cheeting the market?
what would happen if we have a CEO by next week?
what would happen if government starts helping them lower their prices and change their platform instead of banging them in the head?
what would happen if CVS and other pharmas start selling valeant's products for much cheaper but at a higher volume?
where do you think the stock is headed in the best and the worst case senario and why?
they will most probably sell some of their asset very very soon to insure they won't default on their loan. so the interest will be alittle lower on lower debt. what's your target?
realistically speaking, in the worst case senario, if they were involved in philidors misconduct, what could happen?
what could happen with the new CEO if they find it on time?
reason your best and worst case