If Reduce-It is funded to completion, the success of Reduce-It will be of no benefit to current shareholders since they will have been wiped-out by the dilution. The benefit will be to the funders of Reduce-It unless of course Reduce-it fails.
There's not much left. The market has already reached the same conclusion. Don't fool yourselves folks. Force management to terminate Reduce-It now.
Closed just a smidgen off the day's high on 505 additiional volume. I'd say $20 is just a number on the way to wherever's it's going. Can't help wondering of perhaps Abbvie isn't finally making a move.
Here's the thing, mgt want to play this game to Reduce-It results. The problem is there is simply no way to fund Reduce-It to completion. Mgt could come clean right now and let shareholders decide what to do. Coming clean means being honest and admitting the funds are not there to get to Reduce-It results. It means allowing shareholders to decide if it will be Reduce-It or a wipe-out of the remaining 5% of shareholders' investment. Mgt. is fully aware of the dire situation and that to play their last card, they need to get shareholders to the point where they can be sacrificed to the providers of the funds to complete Reduce-It. The only way they'll be able to get those funds is by giving the potential rewards from a successful Reduce-It outcome to the funders of Reduce-It. IT IS THAT SIMPLE folks. We need to put an end to Reduce-It right now. That is the only way current shareholders can retrieve a small proportion of their investment. If anyone can suggest another viable solution I'm all ears.
Don't let mgt feed you to the funders of Reduce-It. Right now it's your decision. Once the BOD start the offering, and make no mistake it will be you on the plate, and it will be too late to save yourselves. The time is now and, as the market is confirming, that time is fast running out. You either allow mgt to wipe you out or you wipe them out right now. It's ironic is it not, in this supposedly advanced civilization of ours, it's still dog eat dog.
True, about as bad as it could have turned out. Dilution will mean a wipe-out for current shareholders. Hope I'm not repeating myself but the only available option for existing shareholders is to terminate reduce-It immediately. Once that's done, the company is worth a multiple of expected Vascepa sales. Until then AMRN has no value and, given management's expertise in fund raising, my guess is they'll dilute when the pps as around 25c. Every day they wait, it becomes more expensive.
that this stock is worthless unless Reduce-It is stopped.
Stopping Reduce-It would likely put the company at the value of the current indication which is around the $2.50.
Continuing Reduce-It , which means wiping out current shareholders to get the funds needed, means the share has no value. It's worth exactly zero and we're not that far from there now.
To be honest, there's no other way to fund Reduce-It.
Current shareholders can survive or Reduce-It can survive
But, given the financial state of Amarin, there's absolutely no possibility of both surviving.
The only logical thing for current shareholders - kill Reduce-It now.
un 21, 2011 Maxim Group Initiated Hold
Apr 19, 2011 William Blair Initiated Mkt Perform
Mar 17, 2011 Oppenheimer Initiated Perform
Dec 6, 2010 Deutsche Bank Initiated Buy
Are these guys still covering PACB?
I'd expect upgrades from all if they heard the cc.
I have to admit I'm impressed with the pig-headedness of the shorts. PACB is guiding for a 300% plus increase in sales this qtr and the shorts refure to throw in the towel. I'm reminded of the brave knight guarding the bridge in the infamous Monty Python and the Holy Grail scene! I wonder id the shorts will suffer a similar fate!
I suspect shares short increased into results but on Sept 30th, the number was 8.56M on a float of 46.44M: There could well be 25% of float short this morning.
Avg Vol (3 month)3: 591,194
Avg Vol (10 day)3: 658,212
Shares Outstanding5: 70.63M
% Held by Insiders1: 18.97%
% Held by Institutions1: 54.30%
Shares Short (as of Sep 30, 2014)3: 8.56M
Short Ratio (as of Sep 30, 2014)3: 15.50
Short % of Float (as of Sep 30, 2014)3: 16.70%
Shares Short (prior month)3: 8.21M
We shall see what the shorts are made of!
Agreed. Does the consumable revenue appear a wee bit on the low side compared to the selling price on the RS II. I wonder if PACB will start in increase prices for consumable as the installed base expands?
Planning on installing up to 20 new devises versus 6 in Q3. 20/6 is 333%. Explosive growth. I wonder what happens for Q1 next year.
Not the kind of stock you's want to be holding a short position in, that's for sure.
My condolences on your short position,
The key fact here is:- " The Company also reported booking orders for 16 PacBio RS II instruments during the period, ending the quarter with 20 instruments in backlog."
It would appear their demand for the RS II just doubled quarter over quarter and was 60% above what many of hoped for. Another few quarters with that sort of growth and we might be chasing ILMN!