Given the lack of business, seems to me they must be in process to ink a deal in next few months and be able to announce a done deal in 2016 or they will lose all credibility and not be able to raise any more capital. To announce a deal in 2016, there must be something in process now---not just blah blah blah. I don't want to contemplate the worst-case scenario because would involve my having to take a loss on a long-held position.
Things don't change until they change. Things are not different until they are different. I don't look upon the past 5 years as you do. They weren't changing their minds....they were trying different things. VocalTec invented VoIP and the merger and the resulting new company was in new territory. The vision morphed a few times. So what? CALL doesn't manufacture and sell washing machines or radios. The delay getting out the texting feature is regrettable but I've gotten over it.
Did Anat say there would not be sufficient funds for the "sequential INDs coming" or is that something you assume? Either way, it speaks to mgmt feeling the pressure to do some business and stop being only a university. As a matter of fact, even universities make decisions based on funding they will get by pursuing particular research objectives over others.
How do you know their cells don't work?
Potential is massive. Just need permission to allow the miracles to take place so as to monetize it. Tic-toc, tic-toc, tic-toc.....
Why do you say you don't think we will be waiting 6 months? I presume it is based on nothing more than hope and utter rejection of the notion that it might take several years.
I'd have sold when the price was north of $10 but due to my money being held hostage by the Israeli tax authority which was due to Bank Hapoalim's refusal to establish a cost basis, I had to send my entire portfolio back to America. All the while we were trying to straighten this out, I couldn't sell anything. Drat! Now that my stocks are happily back at Etrade, I await an opp to sell.
I hope your guess is correct.
Strong BUY! I wouldn't mind if price went down next week so I can buy more. Would love to buy more near $6 but I doubt I'll get the chance.
You are the quintessential reason it has been observed that the world is made up of protons, neutrons and morons. Meaningless projections? You are a laughing stock. The evidence is overwhelming. I only wish for you what I wish for folks like Jimmy Carter....a long, slow, painful demise....and in your case, from Sepsis with multiple organ failure.
The sales will EXPLODE in the second half of the year. My estimate is that sales will go up 80% at least in second half. An additional 9 countries. 188 million people represent 600,000 cases of Sepsis each year. Market opening up in Israel imminently. With 2.1 billion population, if only 1% were served, the revenue would be $18-30 million!
About 6 months ago, I wanted to sell but couldn't based on tax-related, bank-related weirdness here in Israel. So, had to send my entire portfolio back to U.S. where it is no longer being held hostage but now the stock price is in the toilet. I believe CGEN will be successful eventually but I wasn't planning on a 7-10-year wait. I have made some money with CGEN in the past but was waiting for the big bucks. I'm not selling here near the bottom. I'm held hostage again but, this time, not by the Israeli tax authority.
Options/open interest a few months from now says otherwise (than that next year will be no different from prior years) and, as I already posted, 2013 was great for my investment.
There's a limit to the transparency the company can offer; in such a competitive industry not a great idea to lay out plans that are still unfolding and somewhat fluid. I'm satisfied with what I've heard.
Looking at open interest in options, seems that there is faith that by January, the price will be at $17 or higher, definitely in the double digits. Open interest for thousands of shares for over $20.