All shareholders should send in their proxy vote and vote out all the current BOD on the ballot.
It's about time an activist shareholder has come forward to put pressure on BOD and Raj. Sell the company or take it privately.
Retail investors who bought SPPI at its highest must be glad if a buy out offer is out there at 3X the current price.
I speculated it today that institutional investors is nudging Raj to give up the control and paving the way for a sale of SPPI which will be for the good of everyone. SPPI has been underperforming for the last 4 years.
There are many institutional investors who may nudge him to give up control. Retail investors can not do anything except go with the flow.
Maybe Raj is planning to sell SPPI or take it privately which will be a good idea. Share holders have been suffering too long.
If Raj really care for SPPI, he should quit right now and let the board of directors find a replacement for him for the good of the company and investors just like Acadia pharmaceuticals did. The founder of Acadia retired
in order for the company find a new blood to lead the firm.
I would love to see this in the upwards of $25 when QS21 is approved for malaria, melanoma and shingles.
I wonder how much GSK will pay for the FDA approval of the vaccine.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Shareholders, it's time to vote him out. This guy is leading SPPI to the abyss. For the last 4 years, the company has been going down hill under his leadership.
Raj, go back to India and retire there. Let other people lead SPPI. You are killing this company with too
many loses and putting too much money in your pocket.
The board should be held accountable for their fiduciary duty for the good of the company and the trust of investors.
The board should consider on finding a buyer for NAVB. I can not take this anymore. NAVB going nowhere.
Raj should be voted out or he should resign. SPPI will break out in a hurry when Raj announce his resignation.
I have been clamoring for his exit for 2 years now. Only when he's gone will SPPI go up.
With financial reporting come far in between, share holders will have to wait another year to know what is going on with this company.
I am looking for a strong buy recommendation tomorrow. IGXT should beat estimate whatever it was.
Sentiment: Strong Buy