It's below the 200 DMA which is not a buy signal. You could bottom fish and score big. I think the economy in China is better than here so it wouldn't be a terrible bet if you can stomach the ups & downs. This went up so fast it's hard for me to come up with support other than six months ago which would be around 56. I don't think it's headed there though. Once this starts taking off again we'll see 80 pretty quick. I'm watching this closely to buy.
The floor is the 200 day moving average. It's right there, right now. Once it stays up above a few days I'll be looking to get in.
It bounced off the 200 DMA. As long as it holds above I will buy tomorrow. I passed this up a couple times in the past but I'm getting in this time.
The high of the day on 11/28 was 101.97. That was the day it had the gap down from 112.15. If we hit that I think this will take off.
He said he would destroy the coal industry and with the help of his billionaire leftest climate-change brigade, he looks to have succeeded. Companies continue to be shorted and will be until extinct: Percentage of float - ANR 27.26, WLT 41.52, ACI 23.86, BTU 18.86. Just goes to show how good they are at destroying an industry. Too bad they aren't good at building anything.
Tomorrow will tell the story. This is making a W pattern. It pulled back and is still above the 200 DMA. If it breaks down below then it has to do more work. Otherwise this could make a nice move up from here.
The short interest is only 10% of float right now. If the shorts start smelling blood this could get ugly fast.
Hopefully you caught it near the bottom. Did you see SCO today? I picked up some APA today. Maybe this one tomorrow. Hoping the selling is almost done. Good luck.
I chart but I'm not familiar with the island base. I tend to trade on a shorter time frame. This chart doesn't do much for me. Anybody buying this now is just gambling. Nothing here to base a purchase on if going strictly by the chart. If they start running it up you could jump in for a scalp.
It won't get to 3 today. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. It's nice to see it going up but it needs to break 3.75. That would break a long term downtrend. Maybe then we could get some additional institutional money.
We couldn't hold the 50DMA but everything on the chart says buy. Slow stochastic, DMI, Money flow and volume make me believe this is ready to surge higher. That being said I don't understand how it was held back today.
Need to break through the 50DMA and hold it first. Then off we go to the 200. This stock has been a heart breaker for many but the charts says buy.
It's an art as much of a science. Nothing is 100%. I stick to only a few stocks whose patterns I've become familiar with. As soon as I post what I use there will be some wise guy who says I'm wrong. I use volume, slow stochastics (10/3), money flow and DMI. Of course 50 and 200 Day moving average, and I like candlesticks. Always, always have a stop loss in mind. Never let it drift below what you are willing to lose. That is the kiss of death. Take your lumps and move on.