Cobimetinib (let's call it cobi for short) will probably be the next short term driver for EXEL's share price as EXEL has to decide whether to exercise their option before Comet results are announced.
It would be nice if Roche just bot out cobi and made EXEL's decision easier and take the secondary offering possibility off the table.
Kind of surprised some people on the board thought I was short as i always made my bullish position clear. I told you to thank me when I sold at 5.30 thinking I could buy back lower...well I was right that you should have thanked me as we saw a pretty good move to almost 6.
Now I'm back in at the same level I sold. This media driven financial crisis will be solved soon enough and we'll all wish we were buying the market at these levels.